“Corrina, Corrina” quotes(1994)
Plot – Manny Singer has recently lost his wife and his daughter Molly suffers from temporary muteness. Fortunately, the man meets the ideal housekeeper, Corrina Washington, a black educated and skilled psychologist always happy. In short time, Corrina finds the way into the child's heart. To take Molly back to the ordinary life, Corrina allows her to skip school and the girl spends her time with Corrina's three nieces. While Jevina would like her sister to date Antony, Corrina's esteem for Manny soon transforms their relationship. The man is stimulated too by the housekeeper who's an aspiring musicologist and helps him in his job. Manny invites Corrina to dinner but the racism of a customer creates a general discomfort.
All actors – Noreen Hennessey, Lucy Webb, Erica Yohn, Tina Majorino, Ray Liotta, Don Ameche, Larry Miller, Joan Cusack, Juney Ellis, Mimi Lieber, Karen Leigh Hopkins, Lin Shayeshow all
“Corrina, Corrina” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Manny Singer: Corrina, can I talk to you for a minute? Look, whatever you may believe in is fine for you, okay? Your heaven is fine for you, but Molly's mother was an atheist and so am I, and I don't want you telling her that her mother is somewhere she isn't.
- Corrina Washington: Yes, Mr. Singer. I'll just continue to tell Molly her mother...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Beaver: What's it called when you got a constant woody and it won't go down?
- Henry: You mean priapism?
- Beaver: See, I'm practically “priasmic”.
“- Jonesy: Fuck you.
- Mr. Gray: I know what that expression means. I've studied the foul language section of your memory warehouse. Rather distasteful, I must say.
- Jonesy: How about this, Mr. Gray? Eat shit and die.”
“- Manny Singer: Have you ever had a block?
- Corrina Washington: All my life.”
“Those poor schmucks… they drive Chevrolets, shop at Wal-Mart, never miss an episode of Friends. These are Americans.”
- Manny Singer: One of the last things my wife said to me was: "Don't forget to pick up some almonds on the way home”. She said she had a coupon for roasted, but I was in a hurry and I didn't wait until she found it.
- Corrina Washington: I don't think she was angry, Manny. I think she understood. Now, do you wanna know the last thing I said to... (continue)(continue reading)
“A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where do they build their home?”
“Motherfucker tried to bite my dick off, Jonesy. I always thought it'd be my ex-wife did that.”