Larry Miller quotes
“Alright, wait a minute. No drinking, no drugs, no kissing, no tattoos, no piercings, no ritual animal slaughters of any kind. Oh, God, I'm giving them ideas.”
“Manufacturers are making products kosher to get in on that market, plus more people are looking for kosher.”
“- Herman Katzenback: Now you listen to me, Junior, don't you think that I don't know what's going on, because I do know, and now you know that I know.
- Walt Whalen, Jr.: Listen, I don't know what you know that I know, but I do know that you don't know what you think you know.
- Herman Katzenback: Oh no?
- Walt Whalen, Jr.: No.”
“You know, the guy's supposed to be some kind of evil genius, and best he can come up with is a ventriloquist act. What's next, evil juggling?”
“If they knew what we were really thinking, they'd never stop slapping us.”
“- Det. Sgt. Halsey: That's your husband.
- Jane Blue: I know.
- Det. Sgt. Halsey: Does he know how to play the trumpet?
- Jane Blue: Apparently.”
“- Dr. Suzanne Carter: We're consenting adults.
- Dean Elias: So were Bonnie and Clyde.”
“I'll gouge your right eye out with my thumb, I shit you not, you little freak! Now, will you get down here? I'm gonna punch you in the eye till it turns to jelly! I'll stab you with forks till you bleed, how bout that?”
“I'm going to kill you. And I don't mean that as a euphemism, I am going to literally kill you. I'm going to strangle you and choke off your air supply until you pass away.”
“- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: You match the description of the intended victim: a man with a baby stroller.
- Det. Sgt. Halsey: And we got us a bag lady that says she saw the man enter this hotel.
- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: And the desk clerk says that man was you.
- Jeff Blue: Well, that certainly narrows it down, doesn't it?”
“- Adrian Beltz: Look who's here! Welcome! Konichiwa! Konichiwa! Just trying to rival that celebrated Japanese sense of employee relations you people are born with or so it seems.
- Zukaki: I think I'm gonna hate this guy.
- Kim: Uh, Mr. Zukaki says he is very impressed with your knowledge of his culture.
- Zukaki: Coward.”
“- IRS Insp. Frank Hall: I know I may be a little new at this but I don't think we shoot people for cheating on their taxes.
- IRS Insp. Derek Lester: Oh. You're right. You are new at this.”
“You're 18, you don't know what you want. And you won't know what you want 'til you're 45, and even if you get it, you'll be too old to use it.”
“- Walter Stratford: Do you know what happens at proms?
- Bianca Stratford: Yes. We'll dance, we'll kiss, we'll come home. It's not quite the crisis situation you imagine.
- Walter Stratford: Kissing? That's what you think happens? I've got news for you. Kissing isn't what keeps me up to my elbows in placenta all day long.”
- Booster: The Space Ranger Manual says "No Ranger is allowed to go on a mission without a partner." I think it's Section B, sub-section Delta.
- Buzz Lightyear: Actually, it's sub-section Gamma.
- XR: He's right, big guy, sub-section Delta's the dress code. Incidentally, why can't we have nose rings?
- Buzz Lightyear: Because nose rings are for... (continue)(continue reading)
“You know fathers don't like to admit it when their daughters are capable of running their own lives. It means we've become spectators.”
“- Chastity: Mr. Stratford, it's just a party!
- Walter Stratford: And hell is just a sauna.”