Thomas Jane quotes
“I still collect comics. I still have a great love and respect for the genre.”
“No, what you've done is taken God's oldest killing machine and given it will and desire. What you've done is knocked us all the way to the bottom of the goddamn food chain. It's not a great leap forward in my book.”
“You know, when I first came up, Casey and everybody gave me so much pressure, saying I was going to be the next Joe DiMaggio, so they gave me the number 6, right? Ruth was 3, Gehrig was 4, DiMaggio was 5, and me, number 6. I hated that. And the press, they were all over me, calling me a hillbilly. I was, I mean, I came in with a $4 suitcase and...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Beaver: What's it called when you got a constant woody and it won't go down?
- Henry: You mean priapism?
- Beaver: See, I'm practically “priasmic”.
“In '53 I tried to volunteer for the Army, but got rejected on account of my knees. The papers called me a draft dodger. Don't matter to them what the truth is, and I still get booed for that shit.”
“I like women with small hands, they make my dick look big.”
“- Ford Frick: As I stand here this afternoon, it is impossible not to think of the Babe; not to feel his presence here even now. He was more than a ball player. He was everything that is special about this game. He was everything that is special about America.
- Mickey Mantle: I bet I got more pussy than he did.”
“Cody: Who is that?
Mark: That is our son Shawn.
Cody: Where is he?
Jessie: He's in heaven.”
- Ollie Weeks: I killed her.
- David Drayton: Thank you Ollie.
- Ollie Weeks: I killed her. I wouldn't have done that if there had been any other way.
- David Drayton: That's why I said "thank you".
“Good business, murder? Does Saint pay you for each one, or does he get a group-rate discount?”
“I'm interested in people that don't always do the right thing, it's much more akin to what I know about life.”
“I think what makes us human is our interconnectedness.”
“- Dallas: What should we do to kill some time? I know... Let's fuck.
- Casey: That's happening. Even if you weren't the most disgusting bitch I've ever met, I'd have to decline. You see, I'm a married man.”
“- Gramps: Should have poked her in the whiskers while you had the chance. I met this hot young bitch at the world's fair back in 1940. Every moment with her was like a slice of heaven.
- Peter: Ahh, I bet you really miss grandma.
- Gramps: Aww fuck grandma! It's Pearl I'm talking about... fucking grandma.”
“- Steff Drayton: How did you two always manage to make me laugh?
- David Drayton: You have incredibly low standards.”
“- Nemo: We didn't have a choice!
- Ashe Corven: You always have a choice!”
“That blonde back there has got the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life.”
“- Peter: If you don't mind I'd like to do that every hour on the hour for the rest of our lives.
- Christina: Of course, go right ahead.
- Peter: And don't worry about returning the favor, men don't really like oral sex.
- Christina: Yeah, right.
- Peter: I'm serious, it's just a horrible rumor that got started back sometime in the 1950's.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joan: What makes you any different from them?
- Frank Castle: They have something to lose.”
“- David Drayton: Sure there's no way I can talk you out of this?
- Brent Norton: David, there's nothing out there. Nothing in the mist.
- David Drayton: What if you're wrong?
- Brent Norton: Then, I guess... the joke will be on me afterall.”
“Let's say goodbye like friends we were? Not like animals.”