Thomas Jane quotes
“I still collect comics. I still have a great love and respect for the genre.”
“You know, when I first came up, Casey and everybody gave me so much pressure, saying I was going to be the next Joe DiMaggio, so they gave me the number 6, right? Ruth was 3, Gehrig was 4, DiMaggio was 5, and me, number 6. I hated that. And the press, they were all over me, calling me a hillbilly. I was, I mean, I came in with a $4 suitcase and...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Beaver: What's it called when you got a constant woody and it won't go down?
- Henry: You mean priapism?
- Beaver: See, I'm practically “priasmic”.
“In '53 I tried to volunteer for the Army, but got rejected on account of my knees. The papers called me a draft dodger. Don't matter to them what the truth is, and I still get booed for that shit.”
“I like women with small hands, they make my dick look big.”
“- Ford Frick: As I stand here this afternoon, it is impossible not to think of the Babe; not to feel his presence here even now. He was more than a ball player. He was everything that is special about this game. He was everything that is special about America.
- Mickey Mantle: I bet I got more pussy than he did.”
“Cody: Who is that?
Mark: That is our son Shawn.
Cody: Where is he?
Jessie: He's in heaven.”
- Ollie Weeks: I killed her.
- David Drayton: Thank you Ollie.
- Ollie Weeks: I killed her. I wouldn't have done that if there had been any other way.
- David Drayton: That's why I said "thank you".
“Good business, murder? Does Saint pay you for each one, or does he get a group-rate discount?”
“I'm interested in people that don't always do the right thing, it's much more akin to what I know about life.”
“I think what makes us human is our interconnectedness.”
“- Dallas: What should we do to kill some time? I know... Let's fuck.
- Casey: That's happening. Even if you weren't the most disgusting bitch I've ever met, I'd have to decline. You see, I'm a married man.”
“- Gramps: Should have poked her in the whiskers while you had the chance. I met this hot young bitch at the world's fair back in 1940. Every moment with her was like a slice of heaven.
- Peter: Ahh, I bet you really miss grandma.
- Gramps: Aww fuck grandma! It's Pearl I'm talking about... fucking grandma.”
“- Steff Drayton: How did you two always manage to make me laugh?
- David Drayton: You have incredibly low standards.”
“- Nemo: We didn't have a choice!
- Ashe Corven: You always have a choice!”
“That blonde back there has got the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life.”
“- Peter: If you don't mind I'd like to do that every hour on the hour for the rest of our lives.
- Christina: Of course, go right ahead.
- Peter: And don't worry about returning the favor, men don't really like oral sex.
- Christina: Yeah, right.
- Peter: I'm serious, it's just a horrible rumor that got started back sometime in the 1950's.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joan: What makes you any different from them?
- Frank Castle: They have something to lose.”
“- David Drayton: Sure there's no way I can talk you out of this?
- Brent Norton: David, there's nothing out there. Nothing in the mist.
- David Drayton: What if you're wrong?
- Brent Norton: Then, I guess... the joke will be on me afterall.”
“Let's say goodbye like friends we were? Not like animals.”
“- Peter: I love you, but...
- Both: I'm not in love with you.
- Peter: I don't want to get married.
- Bride: I don't want to get married, either.
- Both: We are not getting married!”