Last words quotes47 last words quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Noodles... I slipped.”
“I just wanted us to be old together, just two old farts laughing at each other as our bodies fell apart, together at the end by that lake in your painting. That was our heaven, see? There's lots of things to miss: books, naps, kisses, and fights! God, we had some great ones. Thank you for those. Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The last wish of an old friend must be respected. Don't you agree?”
“How did he do such fantastic stunts with such little feet?”
“- Balthazar Bratt: You've ruined everything! And now it's time to die! Any last words, Gru!
- Gru: You know what? I got two words for you: dance fight!”
I am to be described as "robust" and "healthy".
“- Eowyn: I'm going to save you.
- Theoden: You already did... Eowyn. My body is broken. You have to let me go. I go to my fathers, in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed.”
“- Butch: Any last words?
- Alfalfa: Yeah, uh... see ya!”
“- Nash: Kate...
- Kate Abbott: Times up!”
“For your last meal, you're gonna eat those words.”
“- Matt: Any last words?
- Sebastian: Yeah! If I die, pretend the last words I said were real deep and clever.”
“- Emil Blonsky: [preparing to finish the Hulk off] Any last words?
- The Hulk: Hulk... smah!”
“Kiss me. Let me breathe my last breath into your mouth. I'm so cold! So... cold. Keep me... warm... keep... me... warm... [dies]. ”
“I'd like two words on my tombstone: what if.”
“I've never felt better.”
“You don't have anything. You're dying.”
“- Jane Smith: Any last words?
- John Smith: The new curtains are hideous.”
You know what the last thing I said to him was? I said "You're as bad as the people that built this place". Which wasn't true. Billy was just...young.