Last words quotes47 last words quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Noodles... I slipped.”
“The last wish of an old friend must be respected. Don't you agree?”
“How did he do such fantastic stunts with such little feet?”
“- Balthazar Bratt: You've ruined everything! And now it's time to die! Any last words, Gru!
- Gru: You know what? I got two words for you: dance fight!”
I am to be described as "robust" and "healthy".
“- Eowyn: I'm going to save you.
- Theoden: You already did... Eowyn. My body is broken. You have to let me go. I go to my fathers, in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed.”
“- Butch: Any last words?
- Alfalfa: Yeah, uh... see ya!”
“- Nash: Kate...
- Kate Abbott: Times up!”
“For your last meal, you're gonna eat those words.”
“- Matt: Any last words?
- Sebastian: Yeah! If I die, pretend the last words I said were real deep and clever.”
“- Emil Blonsky: [preparing to finish the Hulk off] Any last words?
- The Hulk: Hulk... smah!”
“Kiss me. Let me breathe my last breath into your mouth. I'm so cold! So... cold. Keep me... warm... keep... me... warm... [dies]. ”
“I'd like two words on my tombstone: what if.”
“I've never felt better.”
“You don't have anything. You're dying.”
“- Jane Smith: Any last words?
- John Smith: The new curtains are hideous.”
You know what the last thing I said to him was? I said "You're as bad as the people that built this place". Which wasn't true. Billy was just...young.