Last words quotes47 last words quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The last wish of an old friend must be respected. Don't you agree?”
“How did he do such fantastic stunts with such little feet?”
“- Balthazar Bratt: You've ruined everything! And now it's time to die! Any last words, Gru!
- Gru: You know what? I got two words for you: dance fight!”
I am to be described as "robust" and "healthy".
“- Eowyn: I'm going to save you.
- Theoden: You already did... Eowyn. My body is broken. You have to let me go. I go to my fathers, in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed.”
“- Butch: Any last words?
- Alfalfa: Yeah, uh... see ya!”
“- Nash: Kate...
- Kate Abbott: Times up!”
“For your last meal, you're gonna eat those words.”
“- Matt: Any last words?
- Sebastian: Yeah! If I die, pretend the last words I said were real deep and clever.”
“- Emil Blonsky: [preparing to finish the Hulk off] Any last words?
- The Hulk: Hulk... smah!”
“Kiss me. Let me breathe my last breath into your mouth. I'm so cold! So... cold. Keep me... warm... keep... me... warm... [dies]. ”
“I'd like two words on my tombstone: what if.”
“I've never felt better.”
“You don't have anything. You're dying.”
“- Jane Smith: Any last words?
- John Smith: The new curtains are hideous.”
You know what the last thing I said to him was? I said "You're as bad as the people that built this place". Which wasn't true. Billy was just...young.
“Noodles... I slipped.”