“Jingle All the Way” quotes(1996)
Plot – Christmas is approaching and all parents are looking for a gift for their children, but Howard Langston forgets the task, being too busy with his job and skipping completely his son Jamie's ceremony for the karate awards. Howard really loves his wife and son but cannot balance work and family and his absence at important moments is mistaken for disinterest. In an effort to make his family understand him, Howard promises Jamie to give him Turbo Man, a popular mechanical robot. On Christmas' Eve the robot is sold out in every shop and thus begins a frantic hunt for the last Turbo Man, so Howard has to deal with postman Myron, who's in his same situation. Increasingly desperate, Howard goes through incredible adventures and relies on some bandits, then he's chased by the police and has to face his neighbor Ted, who's courting his wife Liz. At Christmas' parade, Howard disguises himself as Turbo Man: after performing a series of amazing stunts, he presents to his son with the robot he promised before. Jamie is finally happy for the surprise and forgets every Howard's broken promise and lives his awaited and peaceful Christmas.
All actors – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, Phil Hartman, Rita Wilson, Robert Conrad, Martin Mull, Jake Lloyd, Jim Belushi, E.J. De la Pena, Laraine Newman, Justin Chapman, Harvey Kormanshow all
“Jingle All the Way” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Mall Santa: That'll be three hundred.
- Howard Langston: Dollars?
- Mall Santa: No, chocolate kisses; yes, dollars!
- Howard Langston: I can't believe this, whatever happened to your lofty ideas huh? I though you're doing all this for the kids.
- Mall Santa: Well sure, but I don't see why we can't pick up a little loose change in the process.”
“- Howard Langston: I gotta tell you, Santa, there's something about this place that doesn't seem quite... Kosher.
- Mall Santa: Kosher? This coming from a guy who assaulted a toddler for a super ball?”
“- Howard Langston: You guys are nothing but a bunch of sleazy conmen in red suits.
- Mall Santa: What did you call us?
- Howard Langston: You heard me right. Conmen. Thieves. Degenerates. Low-lifes. Thugs. Criminals!
- Mall Santa: At the North Pole, them are fightin' words, partner.”
“We get one day a year to prove we're not screw-ups and what do we do? We screw it up.”
“- Myron Larabee: As if I didn't have enough trouble, my son sends me out for some goofy-butt toy. Some fruity robot named Turtle Man.
- Howard Langston: It's Turbo Man. My son wants one, too.”
“Enough with this Turbo Man! I have had it up to here with this Turbo Man! If there's anybody I don't want advice from right now, it's Turbo Man!”
“Howard, I'm of the mind set you can never do too much to make a child's Christmas magical.”
I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says 5 different phrases including, "It's Turbo time!" Accessories sold separately. Batteries not included.
“- Santa at Warehouse Door: Password.
- Mall Santa: Jingle Bells, Batman smells.”