“Hocus Pocus” quotes(1993)
Plot – Three witches who lived in the seventeenth century are evoked during Halloween in Salem, Massachusetts. They have always hoped to return in their town since their banishment due to their witchcrafts. Now the satanic trio puts into confusion the whole town, using devastating comic effects.
All actors – Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy, Omri Katz, Thora Birch, Vinessa Shaw, Amanda Shepherd, Larry Bagby, Tobias Jelinek, Stephanie Faracy, Charles Rocket, Doug Jones, Karyn Malchus, Sean Murray, Steve Voboril, Norbert Weisser, Kathleen Freeman, D.A. Pauley, Ezra Sutton, Don Yesso, Michael McGrady, Leigh Hamilton, Devon Reeves, Joseph Malone, Jordan Redmond, Frank Del Boccio, Jeff Neubauer, Teda Bracci, Peggy Holmes, Jason Marsden, , Garry Marshall, Penny Marshall, Daniel Olsen, Taylor Stanleyshow all
“Hocus Pocus” Quotes 36 quotes
“- Allison: I like your costume, Dani.
- Dani: Thank you! I really like yours too. Of course, I couldn't wear anything like that because I don't have any - what do you call them, Max? Yabbos?
- Dani: Max likes your yabbos... in fact, he loves them!”
“- Allison: Use iodized salt to ward off witches, zombies, and old boyfriends.
- Max: What about new boyfriends?”
“Dead mans chungs.”
“Dance, dance, dance, until you die!”
“You know, I've always wanted a child. And now I think I'll have one... on toast!”
“- Dani: You saved my life.
- Max: I had to. I'm your big brother.
- Dani: I love you, jerkface.
- Max: I love you, too.”
“- Winifred Sanderson: Sisters, All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
- Sarah: Amok! [dances around]
- Sarah: Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok... [Winifred punches Sarah in the stomach]
- Sarah: Ugh!”
“Bubble, bubble! I'm in trouble!”
- Jay: Let's have a butt.
- Max: No thanks, I don't smoke.
- Ernie "Ice": They're very health conscious in Los Angeles.
- Jay: You got any cash? Hollywood?
- Max: No.
- Ernie "Ice": Gee, we don't get any smokes from you. We don't get any cash. What am I supposed to do with my afternoon?
- Max: Maybe you could learn to breathe through your nose.
“Everyone knows that Halloween was invented by a candy company.”
“- Billy Butcherson: [to Winifred, after finally freeing his mouth] Wench! Trollop! You buck-toothed, mop-riding firefly from hell!
- Billy Butcherson: [to Max] I've waited centuries to say that.
- Max: Say what you want; just don't breathe on me!
- Winifred Sanderson: Billy! I killed you once, I shall kill you again, you maggoty malfeasence!”
“It's the chocolate-covered finger of a man named Clark! Ew, it's candy!”
“Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me sick!”
“- Billy Butcherson: Go to hell!
- Winifred Sanderson: Oh! I've been there, thank you. I found it quite lovely.”
“- Winifred Sanderson: Therefore, it stands to reason, does it not, sisters dear? That we must find the book, brew the potion and suck the lives out of the children of Salem before sunrise. Otherwise it's curtains. We - evaporate! We cease to exist! Dost thou comprehend?
- Mary Sanderson: You explained it beautifully, Winnie. They way in which...” (continue)(continue reading)
“[Over P.A] Welcome to High School Hell. I'm your host, Boris Karloff, Jr. Ha ha ha ha ha!”
“Book darling... come to mummy..”
“It doesn't matter how young or old you are, you sold your soul! You're the ugliest thing that ever lived, and you know it!”
“- Max: You've messed with the great and powerful Max! Now you must suffer the consequences! I'm going to summon the burning rain of death!
- Winifred, Sarah and Mary Sanderson: The burning rain of death?
- Max: [lights lighter]
vWinifred Sanderson: Look, he makes fire in his hand.
- Max: [raises lighter to sprinkler, and the spreads out his arms...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sisters, Satan has married Medusa. See the snakes in her hair.”