“Men in Black” quotes(1997)
Plot – Agent K is at the service of a powerful unofficial government agency. He deals with everything related to immigration and he controls the activity of everything that is extraterrestrial on Earth. He works in secret and he always wears black. There is a lot to do and the organization decides to help K. Some young people in the NYPD are put through a variety of aptitude tests. James Edwards, called J, is chosen. At the beginning, he doesn’t understand what the work consists of, but then he realizes that the Earth is infested by a hidden trade of aliens, a danger for humankind. The inquiries into the mysterious deaths of several of these aliens lead K and J to the laboratory of Dr. Laurel Weaver, who discovers strange things thanks to the autopsy on the bodies.
All actors – Tommy Lee Jones, Will Smith, Linda Fiorentino, Vincent D'Onofrio, Rip Torn, Tony Shalhoub, Siobhan Fallon Hogan, Mike Nussbaum, Jon Gries, Sergio Calderón, Carel Struycken, Fredric Lehne, Richard Hamilton, Kent Faulcon, John Alexander, Keith Campbell, Ken Thorley, Patrick Breen, Becky Ann Baker, Sean Whalen, Harsh Nayyar, Michael Willis, Willie C. Carpenter, Peter Linari, David Cross, Charles C. Stevenson Jr., Boris Leskin, Steve Rankin, Andy Prosky, Michael Goldfinger, Alpheus Merchant, Norma Jean Groh, Bernard Gilkey, Sean Plummer, Michael Kaliski, Richard Arthur, Debbie Lee Carrington, Verne Troyer, Mykal Wayne Williams, Tim Blaney, Mark Setrakian, Brad Abrell, Thom Fountain, Carl J. Johnson, Drew Massey, , Christina Benitan, Sean Bunch, Tom Bysiek, Lowell Cunningham, John Darrah, Danny DeVito, John Elsen, Newt Gingrich, Karen Lynn Gorney, Lee Harris, Adrian Lee, George Lucas, Marshall Dancing Elk Lucas, Isaac Mizrahi, Fred Newman, Stephanie Paliferro, Joe Paparone, Anthony Robbins, Al Roker, Eliot Sash, Marshal Silverman, Barry Sonnenfeld, Chloe Sonnenfeld, Steven Spielberg, Robert Stahoviak, Sylvester Stallone, Dionne Warwickshow all
“Men in Black” Quotes 31 quotes
“- Kay: We do not discharge our weapons in view of the public!
- Jay: We ain't got time for this cover-up bullshit! I don't know whether or not you've forgotten, but there's an Arquillian Battle Cruiser that's about to...
- Kay: There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You'll dress only in attire specially sanctioned by MiB special services. You'll conform to the identity we give you, eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter.”
“You idiots! You don't get it - I've won! It's over! You're milksuckers! You don't matter! In fact, in just a few seconds you won't even be matter!”
“You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look good.”
“- Jay: What's the catch?
- Kay: The catch is you will sever every human contact. Nobody will ever know you exist anywhere. Ever. I'll give you to sunrise to think it over.
- Jay: Is it worth it?
- Kay: Oh yeah, it's worth it... if you're strong enough!”
“- Jay: Did you ever flashy-thing me?
- Kay: No.
- Jay: I ain't playing with you, K. Did you ever flashy-thing me?
- Kay: No.”
“- Kay: They're beautiful, aren't they?
- Jay: What?
- Kay: The stars.
- Jay: Kay, you're frightening your partner...
- Kay: I haven't been looking for a partner. I've been looking for a replacement.
- Jay: I can not do this by myself, all right?”
“I hate the living.”
“I've just been down the gullet of an interstellar cockroach. That's one of a hundred memories I don't want.”
“- Bug: I've noticed an infestation here. Everywhere I look, in fact. Nothing but undeveloped, unevolved, barely conscious pond scum, totally convinced of their own superiority as they scurry about their short, pointless lives.
- Zap-Em Man: Well, don't you want to get rid of them?
- Bug: In the worst way.”
You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "Them". We're "They". We are the Men in Black.
“- Jay: You do know Elvis is dead, right?
- Kay: No, Elvis is not dead, he just went home.”
“- Jay: You know what they say. It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
- Kay: Try it.”
“- Laurel Weaver: You don't want to eat me. I'm a very important person on my planet. Like a queen, a goddess even. There are those who worship me. I'm not saying this to impress you, I'm just warning you it could start a war.
- Edgar: War? Good. That means more food for my family. All 78 million of them. That's a lot of mouths to feed, Highness.”