Trap quotes25 trap quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Reece: Like steel pussies.
- Cribbs: What kind of women you been hanging around with?”
“- Simone Legree: That's so obvious, he's bound to think it's a trap...
- Philippe Douvier: Yes, or it's so obvious that he's bound to think it can't be a trap.
- Cato Fong: It's so obvious, it's bound to be a trap.
- Clouseau: That is why you'll never be a great detective, Cato. It's so obvious that it could not possibly be a trap.”
“- Vincent Smith: Shooting out the tires or chains dressed across the highway and the way we had you lying by the side of the road next to the old Chevy we set on fire. You know what I mean, the traps!
- Ida Smith: Oh sure! But how come they're so important to you?
- Vincent Smith: Well, because they give me a chance to be creative.
- Ida Smith:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Terri: Don't go anywhere.
- Scott: Very funny.”
“- Gin: I said this is called entrapment.
- Mac: No, actually it's called blackmail. Entrapment is what cops do to thieves.”
“- Finnegan: I once saw a guy put a fish in a bottle. He corked it, sealed it tight, and threw it to a baby octopus inside a fish tank. The octopus... he felt his way all around that bottle. In less than two minutes, he got the cork off, slid inside, and ate the fish.
- Pantucci: And your moral of this story is...?
- Trillian St. James: We're the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mr. White: You really think we were set up?
- Mr. Pink: Do you even doubt it, man? I don't think we got set up, I know we got set up! I mean, really, seriously, where did all those cops come from, huh? One minute they're not there, the next minute they're there? I didn't hear any sirens. The alarm went off, okay. When an alarm goes off, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kaneda: This has got to be a trap.
- Kai: Then go back.
- Kaneda: No. I just have to find how much of it is a trap.”
“- Alex Cardo: Police, John.
- John: You set me up?
- Alex Cardo: Ha ha, payback's a bitch, yah.”
“Luke! Luke! Don't! It's a trap! It's a trap!”
“- Katya: Why do you think it is that men like fishnet stockings so much?
- Pierre Peders: They look good on women.
- Katya: Fishnet stockings are a net, and the woman is imprisoned in this net like a fish. Do you get it?”
“Where do you think you're running, man? We're stuck here together, you shit!”
“- Xander Cage: What is this place?
- Agent Augustus Gibbons: Looks like a diner.
- Xander Cage: That's clever. You know, you almost had me going there for a while. Then I started noticing things. You got a stockbroker over here, all dressed up reading the Financial Times on a Sunday morning when the market's closed.”
- Eleanor "Nell" Vance: It's not just hell. You see the children, they're reaching up for heaven, but their souls are trapped in purgatory. And these are the demons... who can hold on to your soul for as long as they want.
- Theo: Did you study art?
- Eleanor "Nell" Vance: No, I studied purgatory. I was there once for eleven years. It's when... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Aladdin: They have no where to go. We got them trapped.
- Iago: We? They are 40 thieves! We are you, a rug, a monkey and me. Wait, don't count me.”
“Tunnels are death traps!”
“- Lord Norinaga: How did you capture such a woman?
- Walker: Same way you capture any wild animal. By setting a trap.”
“Knowing there is a trap is the first step in evading it.”
“What are you gonna try next? Cheese?”
“I could probably cut him down but there's this odd look of mayhem on his upside-down face.”