Jennifer Aniston quotes
“The best smell in the world is that man that you love.”
“Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day.”
“The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”
“I've cooked, I've picked your shit up off the floor, I've laid your clothes out for you like you're a four year old. I support you, I supported your work. If we ever had dinner or anything I did the plans, I take care of everything. And I just don't feel like you appreciate any of it. I don't feel you appreciate me. All I want is to know, is for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I didn't come here to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to.”
“- Nick Spitz: We travel. I took you to the Poconos that time.
- Audrey Spitz: That was... That was for a funeral, Nick.
- Nick Spitz: How about, uh, when we went to Virginia when my uncle was in a hospice and we got to see him die? We did that.”
“- Nick Spitz: What happens in Death at the Library?
- Audrey Spitz: They died.”
“- Audrey Spitz: What's that?
- Charles Cavendish: That is the Quince dagger. Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient. A gift to the family from Marco Polo. Or so the legend says.
- Audrey Spitz: God. Nick's grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears. Or so the legend says.”
“Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth.”
“The tabloids, instead of being about alien babies and stuff, it's my triplets, quadruplets, marriages, feuds.”
“Wrinkles happen to human beings.”
“Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.”
“You know, I've got wrinkles on my forehead and smile lines, but what's wrong with that? I love to smile.”
“A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top.”
“He wants us to hold the mustard and the mayo. How about just hold the flavor altogether?”
“- Rita: I'd like a grandchild. So, shoot me.
- Kate: All right, Ma. Well, you'll be happy to know I'm looking into getting some eggs frozen.
- Rita: Wonderful. I can tell everyone I'm having a grandsicle.”
“- Mrs. Gardner: We’re going to destroy the whole roof!
- Nate: We have to replace the chimney with a slide for when the storks deliver my baby brother.”
“- Rose O'Reilly: You're making $500,000 and giving me only $30,000?
- Casey Mathis: $30,000? I'm only getting $1,000!
- Kenny Rossmore: You guys are getting paid?”
“- Peter: Um, the 7-Eleven, right? You take a penny from the tray.
- Joanna: From the crippled children?
- Peter: No, that's the jar. I'm talking about the tray, the pennies for everybody.”
“Lord, we thank thee for the blessing of this family vacation. May David find his bliss and bring us all back home safely. May Kenny and Casey fortify their sibling bond over the warm glow of our devoted hearts. And may this entire airplane find safe passage and a bountiful life. Even the Jews. Amen.”