“One for the Money” quotes(2012)
All actors – Katherine Heigl, Jason O'Mara, Daniel Sunjata, John Leguizamo, Sherri Shepherd, Debbie Reynolds, Debra Monk, Nate Mooney, Adam Paul, Fisher Stevens, Ana Reeder, Patrick Fischlershow all
“One for the Money” Quotes 8 quotes
“Ranger Manoso; he looks like Michelangelo dipped the statue of David in caramel and strapped some heat on him.”
“I'd cut my own throat before I'd let you bring me into custody. Because, number one, I'm a cop. You know what happens to cops in jail? Not pretty. And number two, you're the last person I'd let collect the money. Because you're a goddamn lunatic who ran me over because I didn't call after I nailed you.”
“There's some men who enter into a woman's life and screw it up forever. Joe Morelli did this to me. He was the big catch in our neighborhood, and I thought I caught him when I gave him my virginity on the floor of the Tasty Pastry Bakery I worked at when I was 17. Unfortunately for me, he never called after. Unfortunately for him, I hold a grudge.”
“- Ranger: So what is it with you two?
- Stephanie Plum: Nothing. Sold him a cannoli in high school.
- Waitress: Honey, half the women in Jersey sold Joe Morelli their cannoli.”
“- Ranger: Are you in danger?
- Stephanie Plum: Not exactly. Kind of.
- Ranger: I'm busy.
- Stephanie Plum: I'm naked.
- Ranger: I'll be right there.”
“- Joe Morelli: Oh, Jesus, Stephanie Plum. What the hell?
- Stephanie Plum: Wow, still charming.
- Joe Morelli: Oh, says the girl who ran me over with her car.
- Stephanie Plum: That was an accident, my foot slipped.
- Joe Morelli: Accident, my ass. You jumped the goddamn curb and broke my leg in three different places. I think of you every time...” (continue)(continue reading)