“The Last Song” quotes(2010)
All actors – Miley Cyrus, Greg Kinnear, Bobby Coleman, Liam Hemsworth, Hallock Beals, Kelly Preston, Nick Lashaway, Carly Chaikin, Kate Vernon, Nick Searcy, Adam Barnett, Michael Jamorski, Melissa Ordway, Carrie Malabre, Lance E. Nichols, Stephanie Leigh Schlund, Phil Parham, Bonnie Johnson, Rhoda Griffis, Anthony Paderewski, April Moore, Todd Smith, Erin Rhea Berson, Kevin Buttimer, Sean Buttimer, Brad Champion, Monica D'Onofrio, Jason Ferguson, April Flojo, David Fultz, Mike Hahn, Keith Allen Hayes, Morgan Hennum, Jonathan Iler, Chloe Kirby, Israel Korn, Melissa LeEllen, Madeline S. McEneney, Courtney Pennington, Julianna Pitt, Kasey Ray-Stokes, Cody Rowlett, Amber Smith, Mark Ezra Stokes, Catherine Thornton, Jeremy Tuttle, Alexis Walters, David Michael Warren, Brandi Alyssa Youngshow all
“The Last Song” Quotes 13 quotes
“Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more.”
“Truth only means something when it's hard to admit.”
“- Will Blakelee: Oh, come on. I'm just practicing Southern hospitality.
- Ronnie Miller: Oh really? Is that what they call hitting on strangers now?”
“- Will Blakelee: Excuse me sir, could you tell me what's going on?
- Steve Miller: That would require my understanding of how the female brain works, which I don't, but if you'd like to come in and be clueless together, you're more than welcome.”
“This is just another part of our terrific summer. Not one of the better parts I admit.”
“- Ronnie Miller: You lied to me dad.
- Steve Miller: I didn't lie.
- Ronnie Miller: Yes you did. You said you were fine. You're not fine. That was a lie.
- Steve Miller: I hoped. I didn't lie, it's not the same thing.”
“People make mistakes, Will. Even the people that we love.”
“No one has made me feel like you do, Ronnie. I don't want to lose you.”