Liam Hemsworth quotes
“- Jake Morrison: Pee your pants?
- David Levinson: Uh, yeah.
- Jake Morrison: Yeah, me too.”
“You root for your favorite, you cry when they get killed. It's sick.”
“- Nicholas Wyatt: Where's my money?
- Adam Cassidy: I used it in market research.”
“- Jake Morrison: Sir, I lost my focus. It won't happen again.
- Commander Jiang: No, it won't. You're grounded until further notice.
- Jake Morrison: Can I still watch TV, or...”
“I like being across the bridge. Over here, it feels like home.”
“- Will Blakelee: Oh, come on. I'm just practicing Southern hospitality.
- Ronnie Miller: Oh really? Is that what they call hitting on strangers now?”
“- Will Blakelee: Excuse me sir, could you tell me what's going on?
- Steve Miller: That would require my understanding of how the female brain works, which I don't, but if you'd like to come in and be clueless together, you're more than welcome.”
“I'm not going to make excuses, I asked for this. All of it. And I did it to become someone else. And I wanted more.”
“- Jock Goddard: It will know where you've been, who you've been with. It will track your priorities, expenditures, your health, calendar. It will know who you are. And it's all ours.
- Adam Cassidy: You think people really want all that personal information under one roof?
- Jock Goddard: It's not the roof that matters, Adam, it's the warm fuzzy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Katniss Everdeen: There's twenty-four of us, Gale, and only one comes out.
- Gale Hawthorne: Yeah, and it's gonna be you.”
“- Gale Hawthorne: We could do it, you know. Take off, live in the woods. What we do anyway.
- Katniss Everdeen: They'd catch us.
- Gale Hawthorne: Well, maybe not.
- Katniss Everdeen: Cut out our tongues or worse. We wouldn't make it five miles.”
“No one has made me feel like you do, Ronnie. I don't want to lose you.”