Rain quotes51 rain quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Jules and Jim
- La trovi in Celebrities on other topics
“I love the rain. It's my favorite weather.”
- From the movie: Big Trouble in Little China
- From the movie: Barefoot in the Park
“I had to park the car three blocks away. Then it started to rain so I ran the last two blocks. Then my heel got caught in a subway grating. When I pulled my foot out, I stepped in a puddle. Then a cab went by and splashed my stockings. If the hardware store downstairs was open, I was going to buy a knife and kill myself.”
- From the movie: Men in Black 2
- From the movie: Pretty Baby
“There's only two things to do on rainy days, and I don't like to play cards.”
- From the movie: Pather Panchali
“By leaf of lime and karamcha tree, rain, rain, away with thee! Rain, rain, away with thee!”
- From the movie: Avatar
- From the movie: Planet of the Apes
“- Tival: Apes are afraid of water. They can't swim.
- Ari: We drown!
- Daena: That is why every day we pray for rain.”
- From the movie: Daredevil
“When it rains, it's like there's a rooftop on the world. Each raindrop makes a sound the first time it falls on a surface.”
- From the movie: 28 Days Later
“You'd never think it... needing rain so badly. Not in fucking England!”
- From the movie: Belly
“When it rains, niggas get wet.”
“You know it is summer in Ireland when the rain gets warmer.”
- From the movie: Pleasantville
“- Big Bob: What happened? Are you alright? What is it?
- George Parker: Rain.
- Big Bob: Real rain? Oh my God.... Are you alright?”
- From the movie: Sense and Sensibility
“- Margaret: It's going to rain.
- Marianne: It is not going to rain.
- Margaret: You always say that and then it always does.”
- From the movie: Dirty Dancing
“- Lisa Houseman: God, I am so sick of this rain. Remind me not to take my honeymoon at Niagara Falls.
- Marjorie Houseman: So, you go to Acapulco, it'll be fine.”
- From the movie: The Rains Came
“You'll see what I mean, if you're still here when the rains come. You'll see them overnight turn the fields, the gardens and the jungles from a parched and burning desert, into a mass of green that seems to live, to writhe and to devour the walls, the trees and the houses.”
- From the movie: Chicken Little
- From the movie: Rain Man
“- Charlie Babbitt: Hey, Ray, you take a shower right?
- Raymond Babbitt: Yeah.
- Charlie Babbitt: Well the rain is a lot like the shower, you get a little wet. What do you say, Ray? What do you say?
- Raymond Babbitt: Of course the shower is in the bathroom.
- Charlie Babbitt: That's the end of that conversation.”
- From the movie: Criminal Law
“I love the rain... it washes everything away... makes it clean.”
- From the animation: Shrek 2
“- Donkey: I don't wanna die! I'm melting!
- Shrek: It's just the rain.”
- From the movie: Saving Mr. Banks
“- P.L. Travers: I'd so much rather be accountable for the rain.
- Ralph: Oh, that's sad.
- P.L. Travers: Sad is entirely the wrong emotion. I shan't bother explaining why. It would just... Zip!
- Ralph: Huh. Okey-dokey.
- P.L. Travers: The rain brings life.
- Ralph: So does the sun.
- P.L. Travers: Be quiet!”
- From the movie: One for the Money
“- Joe Morelli: Oh, Jesus, Stephanie Plum. What the hell?
- Stephanie Plum: Wow, still charming.
- Joe Morelli: Oh, says the girl who ran me over with her car.
- Stephanie Plum: That was an accident, my foot slipped.
- Joe Morelli: Accident, my ass. You jumped the goddamn curb and broke my leg in three different places. I think of you every time...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Arachnophobia
- From the movie: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
“- Ron Weasley: How far up are we, dad?
- Lucius Malfoy: Well, put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to know.”