Rain quotes51 rain quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I love the rain. It's my favorite weather.”
“I had to park the car three blocks away. Then it started to rain so I ran the last two blocks. Then my heel got caught in a subway grating. When I pulled my foot out, I stepped in a puddle. Then a cab went by and splashed my stockings. If the hardware store downstairs was open, I was going to buy a knife and kill myself.”
“There's only two things to do on rainy days, and I don't like to play cards.”
“By leaf of lime and karamcha tree, rain, rain, away with thee! Rain, rain, away with thee!”
“- Tival: Apes are afraid of water. They can't swim.
- Ari: We drown!
- Daena: That is why every day we pray for rain.”
“When it rains, it's like there's a rooftop on the world. Each raindrop makes a sound the first time it falls on a surface.”
“You'd never think it... needing rain so badly. Not in fucking England!”
“When it rains, niggas get wet.”
“You know it is summer in Ireland when the rain gets warmer.”
“- Big Bob: What happened? Are you alright? What is it?
- George Parker: Rain.
- Big Bob: Real rain? Oh my God.... Are you alright?”
“- Margaret: It's going to rain.
- Marianne: It is not going to rain.
- Margaret: You always say that and then it always does.”
“- Lisa Houseman: God, I am so sick of this rain. Remind me not to take my honeymoon at Niagara Falls.
- Marjorie Houseman: So, you go to Acapulco, it'll be fine.”
“You'll see what I mean, if you're still here when the rains come. You'll see them overnight turn the fields, the gardens and the jungles from a parched and burning desert, into a mass of green that seems to live, to writhe and to devour the walls, the trees and the houses.”
“- Charlie Babbitt: Hey, Ray, you take a shower right?
- Raymond Babbitt: Yeah.
- Charlie Babbitt: Well the rain is a lot like the shower, you get a little wet. What do you say, Ray? What do you say?
- Raymond Babbitt: Of course the shower is in the bathroom.
- Charlie Babbitt: That's the end of that conversation.”
“I love the rain... it washes everything away... makes it clean.”
“- Donkey: I don't wanna die! I'm melting!
- Shrek: It's just the rain.”
“- P.L. Travers: I'd so much rather be accountable for the rain.
- Ralph: Oh, that's sad.
- P.L. Travers: Sad is entirely the wrong emotion. I shan't bother explaining why. It would just... Zip!
- Ralph: Huh. Okey-dokey.
- P.L. Travers: The rain brings life.
- Ralph: So does the sun.
- P.L. Travers: Be quiet!”
“- Joe Morelli: Oh, Jesus, Stephanie Plum. What the hell?
- Stephanie Plum: Wow, still charming.
- Joe Morelli: Oh, says the girl who ran me over with her car.
- Stephanie Plum: That was an accident, my foot slipped.
- Joe Morelli: Accident, my ass. You jumped the goddamn curb and broke my leg in three different places. I think of you every time...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ron Weasley: How far up are we, dad?
- Lucius Malfoy: Well, put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to know.”