“American Ultra” quotes(2015)
Plot – Mike lives with his girlfriend Phoebe in a small American town. His favorite pastime is using drugs. He doesn't know he's also a super trained agent. Suddenly, his past comes back: Mike finds himself involved into the middle of a government operation.
All actors – Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, Topher Grace, Connie Britton, Walton Goggins, John Leguizamo, Bill Pullman, Tony Hale, Stuart Greer, Michael Papajohn, Monique Ganderton, Nash Edgertonshow all
“American Ultra” Quotes 23 quotes
“- Victoria Lasseter: You're going to kill him for trying to leavetown?
- Adrian Yates: That's a security breach. I'm just doing my job.
- Victoria Lasseter: He's a human being.
- Adrian Yates: They're assets.
- Victoria Lasseter: He's an American citizen.
- Adrian Yates: They're government property.
- Victoria Lasseter: Are you actually fucking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Adrian Yates: Uh, your girlfriend's here. Would you ever like to see her alive again?
- Mike Howell: I don't know.
- Adrian Yates: So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, you'd be cool with that?
- Mike Howell: No, that wouldn't be cool. Is she really there with you?
- Phoebe: Mikey? I'm sorry. But I'm the tree. I've been...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Adrian Yates: Where do you want to begin?
- Mike Howell: [thinking, seeing flashbacks] Dustpan. Spoon. Noodles. Bear. Frying pan. Fire. Apollo Ape. "Marry Me". Where did it all begin? Okay, it started three days ago, in the town of Liman, West Virginia. It's where I lived with my girlfriend, Phoebe. She is the only good thing that's ever... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mike Howell: Yo, Phoebe, where are we going?
- Phoebe: We are leaving. We are getting the fuck out of town!
- Mike Howell: No, I can't leavetown. You know that.
- Phoebe: Well, you didn't have people trying to kill you before, I was thinking maybe that could motivate us here.
- Mike Howell: Okay, fine, so where do you want to go?”
“- Mike Howell: So you erased my memories and you fucked with my head. And you left me here with a fake girlfriend.
- Victoria Lasseter: This isn't who you always were. The slow thinking, the inability to leavetown. The phobias. We did that to protect you.
- Mike Howell: To protect me? Well, tell that to the guys who are trying to kill me.”
“- Mike Howell: Get out. Get out of my car.
- Phoebe: No. No, Mike. I can't!
- Mike Howell: Get out of my car, okay!
- Phoebe: It's my fucking car!
- Mike Howell: Then get out of the car! Okay!”
“Something very weird is happening to me: I keep killing people! There's a chance I may be... a robot!”
“When I called to notify you that the sweep was happening, I did it out of respect and courtesy. And you've made me regret that now. It was not my intention for you to act like a child and try to save your puppy. The puppy was going down, I was notifying you of the puppy's death. But the puppy just shit all over everything! You have a crazy,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Victoria Lasseter: You were made a temporary supervisor because you kissed the right asses.
- Adrian Yates: Because I'm the right man for the job.
- Victoria Lasseter: According to who? Daffy Duck?”
“I just killed two people. I just took a spoon and pushed it through him. I swear to god I'm going to piss my pants Phoebe, I swear to god I'm going to piss my pants.”
“- Mike Howell: Okay, she said Mandelbrot set is in motion. Echo Choir has been breached. We are fielding the ball.
- Phoebe: Mike, what the fuck does that mean?
- Mike Howell: I don't know. Phoebe, I don't know but I remember it like it just happened. I remember every single thing that happened to me in the last 94 minutes. 94 minutes? How did I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Phoebe: Okay, so just lead me through this one more time. Just so I'm clear.
- Mike Howell: Um, I hit him with a spoon and his lungs exploded.
- Phoebe: It wasn't his lungs.
- Mike Howell: No, that's what happened. Because he couldn't breathe because I got him in the neck.
- Phoebe: Yeah, your lungs aren't in your neck, they're in your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's not gonna be like this always, you know? Mike, you're like the strongest, kindest person I've ever met in my whole life. I fucking love you. You're a fucking mess, man.”
“- Laugher: I'm sorry. I can't control it. The things that they did to my head. They made you like they made me. But you're better than me. Who told you what to do?
- Mike Howell: Nobody.
- Laugher: That must be nice.”
“Hey Phoebe. I just wanted to say that I love you and that everything is going to be okay. I mean, not perfect, obviously, but better. Like, we'll probably have to get a new house. and also cars. But I'm coming to get you and this will all be over. Soon-ish.”
“- Otis: We lost two assets attempting to neutralize Wiseman-designate Howell.
- Adrian Yates: How is that possible?
- Otis: He was armed with a spoon, sir.”
“Phoebe Selburg. She who'd rather suck some stoner's cock than turn herself in for debrief, is going to question my authorization? I've read your file. You have no secrets from me! Your boyfriend isn't real. We made him. Oh, I'm so sorry that some lab-rat made you cum a bunch of times in the back of a Taco Bell. Yeah, that's probably a good...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mike Howell: Wait, why do you think it's dangerous?
- Phoebe: Yeah?
- Rose: Like I said to you before, because of the monkeys. The monkeys!”
“- Victoria Lasseter: Cherry Progressive, listen. Mandelbrot set is in motion. Echo Choir has been breached.
- Mike Howell: Is that a lyric from something?”