- Movie quotes
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
“Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island” quotes
Title Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
Hiroshi Aoyama, Kazumi Fukushima, Jim Stenstrum
Plot – Fred, Daphne, Velma, the bungling Shaggy and the ravenous dog Scooby-Doo are in Louisiana looking for new cases to solve. A girl they meet called Lena suggests them to go to Moonscar Island because it apparently is haunted by zombies. The group is hosted in the splendid and creepy house of Simone, a woman who loves cats. The investigation turns out to be more difficult than expected: threatening writings appear on Simone’s house and mysterious presences terrorize Scooby and Shaggy.
All actors – Scott Innes, Billy West, Mary Kay Bergman, Frank Welker, B.J. Ward, Adrienne Barbeau, Tara Strong, Cam Clarke, Jim Cummings, Mark Hamill, Jennifer Leigh Warren, Ed Gilbert
“- Lena Dupree: Sorry, Fred. I really do like you.
- Fred Jones: What would you do if you didn't like me?”
“- Fred Jones: What do you intend to do with us?
- Simone Lenoir: Ah, it's simple. Every Harvest Moon, I must drain the life force from victims lured to my island, to preserve our immortality.
- Daphne Blake: This is more haunted stuff than I really wanted!”
“- Daphne Blake: Those zombies are just the poor souls you drained! They were just trying to warn us so that we wouldn't suffer the same fate they did!
- Simone Lenoir: Pretty smart for a televisionreporter.”
“Solvingmysteries was a lot more fun than selling them.”
“- Snakebite Scruggs: Now get these trespassing tourists off my boat. I've got fishing to do!
- Jacques: That's old Snakebite Scruggs. He thinks the bayou is his own private reserve. He don't like anyone in it!”
“- Daphne Blake: I've been working so hard lately, I completely forgot today was my birthday.
- Fred Jones: I hope you don't mind. I asked the gang to come along.
- Daphne Blake: Freddie, it's the best birthday present ever. It'll be like old times.”
- Velma Dinkley: "Property of Colonel Jackson T. Pettigrew, 8th Louisiana". That sounds like a Civil War regiment.
- Simone Lenoir: There were Confederate barracks on this island.
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Like... ghostpirates, ghost soldiers, what could be next?
“- Chris: No wonder you became a reporter, that monster almost sliced you up like a pepperoni pizza.
- Daphne Blake: Actually Chris, every time there seemed to be a monster, it was just bad guys in masks.”
“- Daphne Blake: What I need is a real, live ghost.
- Velma Dinkley: That's an oxymoron, Daph.”
“We're not looking for any ghoul-friends, are we, Scooby?”