Pirate quotes25 pirate quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Norrington: You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
- Jack Sparrow: But you have heard of me.”
“- Geoffrey Thorpe: Is a thief an Englishman who steals?
- Doña Maria: It's anybody who steals... whether it's piracy or robbing women.”
“On the clearest of nights, when the winds of the Etherium were calm and peaceful, the great merchant ships, with their cargos of Arcturian solar crystals, felt safe and secure. Little did they suspect that they were persued by... pirates. And the most feared of all these pirates was the notorious Captain Nathaniel Flint.”
“I never flew the skull and crossed bones. That's for your fictioneers. But I have sought pleasure and profit all my life at sea without regard for any man's law. That's not to say I didn't have my morals and standards. I got morals and standards. I never killed anyone who didn't have it coming. I never cheated an honest man. I never pillaged and...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Elizabeth Swann: According to the Code of the Order of the Brethren...
- Barbossa: First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the pirate's code to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.
“- Dan: Father! We thought you were dead.
- Yellowbeard: Us Yellowbeards are never more dangerous than when we're dead.”
“- Speedy Gonzales: Help! Get it off. I can't breathe nothing but burrito!
- Daffy Duck: Well Sam, it looks like we'll have to use your wish to get the burrito off his nose. It's the only humane thing to do. Sam? Sam?
- Yosemite Sam: Too late, Duck, I already wished for a pirate ship. After I sinks a certain pesky rabbit, I'll come back and pick...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Well I've been at sea since I was one, how the hell would I know how to ride a horse?”