Mark Hamill quotes
“- Luke Skywalker: All right, I'll give it a try.
- Yoda: No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.”
“- Kylo Ren: I'll destroy her. And you. And all of it.
- Luke Skywalker: No. Strike me down in anger and I'll always be with you. Just like your father.”
“- Luke Skywalker: The force will be with you.
- Leia Organa: Always.”
“Confronting fear is the destiny of a Jedi.”
“- Luke: Leia, do you remember your mother? Your real mother?
- Princess Leia: Just a little bit. She died when I was very young.
- Luke: What do you remember?
- Princess Leia: Just... images really. Feelings.
- Luke: Tell me.
- Princess Leia: She was... very beautiful. Kind, but sad. Why are you asking me this?
- Luke: I have no memory of my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Luke: I will not fight you, father.
- Darth Vader: You are unwise to lower your defenses!”
“- Princess Leia: Why must you confront him?
- Luke: Because there is good in him. I've felt it. He won't turn me over to the Emperor. I can save him. I can turn him back to the good side. I have to try.”
“- Darth Vader: Your destiny lies with me Skywalker. Obi-Wan knew this to be true.
- Luke Skywalker: No...”
“- Yoda: That face you make... look I so old to young eyes?
- Luke: No. Of course not.
- Yoda: I do. Yes, I do. Sick have I become, old and weak... When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm?”
- Luke Skywalker: Why didn't you tell me? You told me that Darth Vader betrayed and murdered my father.
- Obi-Wan: Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be the Jedi Anakin Skywalker and "became" the Sith Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So, what I told you was... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vanessa: Hey, know what I got on under here?
- Kenneth W. Dantley, Jr.: Paper towels?
- Vanessa: Nothing. My streaker suit.”
“I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.”
“- Darth Vader: Luke, help me take this mask off.
- Luke: But you'll die.
- Darth Vader: Nothing can stop that now. Just for once... let me look on you with my own eyes.”
“- Luke Skywalker: There is still good in him.
- Obi-Wan: He's more machine now than man. Twisted and evil.”
“- Luke Skywalker: I won't fail you. I'm not afraid.
- Yoda: You will be. You... will... be.”
“- Obi-Wan: You cannot escape your destiny. You must face Darth Vader again.
- Luke Skywalker: I can't kill my own father.
- Obi-Wan: Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope.”
“- The Emperor: The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
- Luke: No.
- The Emperor: It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like your father, are now mine.”
“- Joker: I'm impressed, lady. You're harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids.
- The Phantasm: So, you figured it out.
- Joker: Gotta hand it to you, nice scheme. Costume's a bit theatrical, but hey, who am I to talk?”
“- Han Solo: Together again, huh?
- Luke: Wouldn't miss it.
- Han Solo: How we doin'?
- Luke: Same as always.
- Han Solo: That bad, huh?”