“St. Vincent” quotes(2014)
All actors – Bill Murray, Melissa McCarthy, Naomi Watts, Chris O'Dowd, Terrence Howard, Jaeden Lieberher, Kimberly Quinn, Lenny Venito, Nate Corddry, Dario Barosso, Donna Mitchell, Ann Dowdshow all
“St. Vincent” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Daka: My water is broken!
- Vincent: Call a plumber.”
- Terry, the Banker: It is what it is.
- Vincent: "It is what it is"? Everyone's saying that now. You know what it means? You're screwed, and you shall remain screwed.
“- Oliver: I had sushi.
- Maggie: You had sushi?
- Oliver: Well, sardines. He calls it sushi. Didn't want to hurt his feelings.”
“Do yourself a favor. Get a life. Stop living mine.”
“- Vincent: You need to defend yourself, or you get mowed down.
- Oliver: I'm small, if you haven't noticed.
- Vincent: Yeah, so was Hitler.
- Oliver: That's a horrible comparison.
- Vincent: Indeed. Making a point, though.”
- Oliver: Sorry, Vin, for your loss.
- Vincent: Never understood... wh-wh-why people say that.
- Oliver: They don't know what else to say.
- Vincent: How about "What was she like?", "Do you miss her?", or "What are you gonna do now?"
“- Vincent: You never seen Abbott and Costello?
- Oliver: No, sir. Are they old?
- Vincent: No. They're dead. That's the oldest you can be.
- Oliver: Or the youngest. Time freezes when you're dead.”
“Don't ever become a pencil-pusher kid, they're spineless.”
I'm a Catholic, which is the best of all the religions, really, because we have the most rules. And the best clothes. But among us, there is also a Buddhist, agnostic, we have a Baptist, and we have a "I don't know", which seems to be the fastest growing religion in the world. And now, we have "I think I'm Jewish", which is a new one for the... (continue)(continue reading)