Bullying quotes62 bullying quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You ever see the way he walk? You're gonna tell him why the other boys kick his ass all the time?”
“Make the most of tonight, Twinkle Toes, because you won't like tomorrow!”
“Sheldon Cooper-Did you ever have a bully when you were growing up?
Mary Cooper-Have you met your grandma?”
“- Luca: You're on the wrong side of the street, fat cat. Beat it!
- Garfield: And you, Luca. You're on the wrong side of the evolutionary curve.”
“- Nick Campbell: Geez, Yo-Yo, did you get beat up a lot in school?
- Yo-Yo Santos: I was homeschooled by my mom.
- Billy McMahon: Did you get beat up a lot in homeschool?”
“- Vincent: You need to defend yourself, or you get mowed down.
- Oliver: I'm small, if you haven't noticed.
- Vincent: Yeah, so was Hitler.
- Oliver: That's a horrible comparison.
- Vincent: Indeed. Making a point, though.”
“- Sam Sparks: When I was a girl, I had glasses, I wore my hair in a ponytail, and I was totally obsessed with weather. Other girls wanted a Barbie, I wanted a Doppler Radar Turbo 2000. All the other kids made fun of me. They kept teasing me with this lame song. I mean, it wasn't even clever.
- Kids: Four Eyes! Four Eyes! You need glasses to see!”
“Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.”
“Kids hiring a bodyguard to take care of a bullying? Stupidest thing I ever heard.”
“Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter.”
- Gaby: Guys can be geeks, but it's different for girls. I'm gonna wind up wearing a hairnet and serving Jell-o in the cafeteria!
- "Mud": That won't happen, because a lot of girlsstart out... lumpy. But you'll get thinner, and then you'll start to grow... chests, and then you'll be going out with guys who hang me up by my underwear.
“- Kumar Patel: Excuse me officer. Let me take a couple of guesses. You were probably the big asshole in your high school, right?
- Officer Martone: Absolutely right.
- Kumar Patel: Used to pick on guys like us every day, right?
- Officer Martone: With pleasure.
- Kumar Patel: Then graduation day came, and we went to college, and you went nowhere...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Tyler: Hey, how much you pay for that faggot? You guys took a wrong turn. This is a "No Homo" zone.
- Erik: I ain't a homo. And neither is he. He got it from a blood transfusion.
- Tyler: Well then what's that awful smell?
- Erik: Well see, we was walking across the grass when we accidentally stepped in your mother.
“- Det. Macready: It's never the bullies, is it?
- Alicia Browning: Of course not. Bullies have to graduate, so that they can become police officers.”
“A friend who bullies us is no longer a friend. And since bullies only respond to strength, from now onward I will be prepared to be much stronger.”
“The way you deal with bullies: you take your right foot, bring it right up and catch him in his little piss pump.”
“- Mike O'Donnell: Why are you dating him? He's bullying your brother.
- Maggie: Who are you, my father?”
“The Earth belongs to the bullies who do not care how they get to the top, as long as they arrive.”
“I'm in a hostile environment. I'm totally unprepared. And I'm surrounded by a bunch of guys who probably want to kick my ass... it's like being back in high school.”
“See, according to leading psychiatrists, Stan is a bully for one of three reasons… one... underneath all that male bravado, there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out. Two... like a caveman, Stan's brain is underdeveloped. Therefore, Stan is unable to use self-control. And so he acts out aggressively. Three......” (continue)(continue reading)