Self-defense quotes104 self-defense quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Anakin Skywalker: He could actually save people from death?
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
- Anakin Skywalker: What happened to him?
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am extremely fragile right now.”
“- English: Ten years ago, I was in this bar in Alabama when two dudes started hassling me. That was their first mistake. They pulled knives. That was their second mistake. They didn't know how to use them. That was the last mistake they ever made. I got two 99-year sentences, back to back.
- Frank Morris: Seems like you could've pleaded...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What was I supposed to do, stand there and let that little boy shoot me full of holes?”
“- Macon Forrester: You're afraid to go out with me because you might actually like me?
- Halley Martin: No... but that's a good theory I guess if you want to protect your fragile male ego because you can't handle rejection.”
“- Hannibal: What is part of a well-oiled plan?
- Face: To be one step ahead of the enemy, not to be running away from him.”
“There will come a time when you won't need me because you will have found your own magic.”
“Being smart is the only defense I've ever had, but it's not enough anymore.”
“Shut up before I crush you with my wallet!”
“Whatever happens... we fight.”
“- Dewey Wilson: They kill...
- Old Indian: The sick. The abandoned. Those who will not be missed.
- Dewey Wilson: More than that.
- Old Indian: They kill to survive. They kill to protect.”
“I remember the day they came and took us away, the soldiers... hunting us. No one will stand up for us, we have to save ourselves.”
“I don't know karate, but I know kar-azy, and I will use it!”
“Mr. Bond, you defy all my attempts to plan an amusing death for you.”
“I think I may have become an actor to hide from myself. You can escape into a character.”
“Your tragedy is your armor.”
“Why do people like you who were adopted feel like they were rejected instead of selected?”
“There's nothing! Just the light. It hurts my eyes. And then the trees, the trees again. And the rocks are digging into my feet! And I hear him, shouting behind me, and I try to run faster! That's all I'm thinking: just run faster! And I left those girls behind! I wasn't thinking, I just told myself to run, to run, run!”