“Sweet Liberty” quotes(1986)
Plot – The historian of a provincial town wins a prize for his novel set during the War of Independence. Some Hollywood producers buy the rights of the book and the town is crowded by the film crew.
All actors – Alan Alda, Michael Caine, Michelle Pfeiffer, Bob Hoskins, Lise Hilboldt, Lillian Gish, Saul Rubinek, Lois Chiles, Linda Thorson, Diana Agostini, Antony Alda, Alvin Alexisshow all
“Sweet Liberty” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Michael Burgess: I'm trying to get used to how different you look. You know, you're two different people!
- Faith Healy: Oh, well, if all I could be is two different people, I'd be out of business!”
“- Stanley Gould: I have to get right to my suite. I'm the writer.
- Stuntman: So? I'm the stunt coordinator.
- Stanley Gould: So you can fall down later - I have writing that can't wait.”
“How can you teach History and have such a short memory?”
“The American Revolution was not a goddamned vaudeville show!”
“- Elliott James: You know what my problem is? The way they smell. The perfume of their skin. It's, it's so intoxicating. I told my wife I'd never even look at other women if only I could cut off my nose.
- Michael Burgess: What'd she say?
- Elliott James: She said I was aiming too high.”
“- Stanley Gould: You're not upset, are you?
- Michael Burgess: I think I should warn you - I have a sword in my bag.”