Catherine O'Hara quotes
“- Bud: What is that smell? What am I sitting in?
- Cindy: Relax. It's just urine.”
“You know what I say. If you got a problem, eat it.”
“- Leonard Crabbe: One in three people over 60 either have a flaccid or a spastic bladder, so every 13.5 seconds a new incontinent is born. The good old constipation. You have impacted fecal mass in your rectum, you find that pushing on your bladder...
- Mickey Crabbe: You know, this might make good dessert talk.”
“This is Christmas. The season has the perputal hope. I don't care that I have to get out on your runway and hitchike. It costs me everything I own. I have to sell my soul to the devil himself. I am going to get home to my son.”
“Night time really is the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone is asleep.”
“I think the success of my work stems from being truthful.”
“I'm afraid of needles, except acupuncture needles.”
“- Delia: Open this door, you dead people, or we'll bust it down and we'll drag you out by the ropes you hang yourselves with!
- Lydia: Shh! They didn't commit suicide.
- Delia: It doesn't matter. Lydia, I have a chance to teach you something here: you have got to take the upper hand in all situations or people, whether they're dead or alive,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Kate McCallister: Say good night, Kevin.
- Kevin McCallister: "Good night, Kevin".
“- Christine Valco: how would you like it if I agreed to something like this without asking you?
- Tom Valco: Well, that would depend. Would we be getting $250,000?”
“Happiness isn't always the best way to be happy.”
“- Tom Valco: I told you, we shouldn't have put the computer up in his room. He's gonna spend all his time there.
- Christine Valco: Oh, Tom. Welcome to the future, dear. He's advancing his skills. One day that computer's gonna get our baby a good job.
- Tom Valco: Trust me. What he's doing up there, nobody's gonna pay him for, 'cause if they did...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jessica Wilhern: Please, we are one yes away from a whole new life, a whole new you!
- Penelope: But I don't want a whole new me, mother!
- Jessica Wilhern: Sweetheart please, please.
- Penelope: I like myself the way I am!”
“- Evil Scientist: That's twice this month you've slipped Deadly Nightshade into my tea and run off.
- Sally: Three times.
- Evil Scientist: You're mine, you know! I made you! With my own hands.
- Sally: You can make other creations! I'm restless. I can't help it.
- Evil Scientist: It's a phase, my dear, it'll pass. We need to be patient, that's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jessica Wilhern: What are you doing?
- Penelope: Just speeding things up.
- Jessica Wilhern: Oh, so now you're just going to make a pig of yourself?”
“I'm being her mother! That's what mothers do with daughters; they talk about how to look prettier.”
“- Kate McCallister: Did you close the garage?
- Peter McCallister: That's it. I forgot to close the garage, that's it.
- Peter McCallister: No, that's not it.
- Kate McCallister: Well, what else could we be forgetting?
- Kate McCallister: Kevin!”
“- Oscar Henner: How could you do that to your husband? I'm your family!
- Gloria Henner: Oh, you're quite the family man. You were cheating on your wife. You're cheating on your brother-in-law. You're probably cheating on this poor secretary underpaid and overscrewed.
- Oscar Henner: I don't wanna hear this. This is ridiculous. I don't have to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Did you commit sex with a Protestant?”