Anthony LaPaglia quotes
“There's only two kinds of love stories in this world: boy loses girl, girl loses boy, that's it. Somebody always gets left behind.”
“For the most part, the American film market has become very corporatised.”
“I built my entire career in the United States and that's why it feels like I'm an American actor.”
“I had a vocal coach. It's a sad thing, but I had to hire someone so that I could get my Australian accent back.”
“- Marie: I take lives.
- Joe: Well, if you were perfect you wouldn't still be single.”
“- Lucas: Joe, I think it's gonna be okay.
- Joe Reaves: What makes you think that?
- Lucas: Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear.”
“- Detective Lou Petrocelli: There's a homicidal maniac wandering around the neighborhood. You don't want to do anything about it?
- Luigi: You have been busting my balls ever since you got promoted. Now, why is that? Wasn't I good to you when you were a kid? Didn't I take you to Yankee Stadium Didn't you met Mickey Mantle? He signed a baseball...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I break 5 or 6 commandments every day before lunch.”
“- Tony's Boss: Well, here's the news! It seems that the old lady that confessed to the murder of Ralph Elliot has also confessed to a couple of other murders.
- Tony Giardino: I knew she would! I knew it!
- Tony's Boss: Yeah! Right! Well, she's confessed to the murders of Abraham Lincoln, Warren G. Harding and Julius Caesar. She's a nutcase! A...” (continue)(continue reading)