Plot – Bella is an ordinary girl who has recently moved to live with her father in a small town, but she doesn't have anything in common with her new classmates. When she meets Edward Cullen, a handsome but elusive guy, suddenly everything changes as Bella is attracted by him, but Edward seems to reject her. Actually, the boy is attracted by Bella too but he thinks his real nature will lead him to evil and dangerous temptations. Edward is a vampire.
All actors – Kristen Stewart, Sarah Clarke, Matt Bushell, Billy Burke, Gil Birmingham, Taylor Lautner, Gregory Tyree Boyce, Justin Chon, Michael Welch, Anna Kendrick, Christian Serratos, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Robert Pattinson, José Zúñiga, Trish Egan, Ayanna Berkshire, Ned Bellamy, Bryce Flint-Sommerville, Peter Facinelli, Solomon Trimble, Rachelle Lefevre, Cam Gigandet, Edi Gathegi, Alexander Mendeluk, Hunter Jackson, Gavin Bristol, Sean McGrath, Katie Powers, Elizabeth Reaser, Catherine Grimme, William Joseph Elk III, Victoria Geil, Stephenie Meyer, Rick Mora, Rana Morrison, Tyler Nordby, Trip Ross, Brianna Womick, Robert Zornshow all
“Twilight” Quotes 23 quotes
“- Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
- Bella Swan: Then don't.”
“- James: You're alone... because you're faster than the others. But not stronger...
- Edward Cullen: I'm strong enough to kill you.”
“- Edward Cullen: Bella, we shouldn't be friends.
- Bella Swan: You really should've figured that out a little earlier. I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself all this regret?
- Edward Cullen: You think I regret saving you?
- Bella Swan: I can see that you do. I just don't know why.”
“- Edward Cullen: You're not gonna let this go, are you?
- Bella Swan: No.
- Edward Cullen: Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment.”
“- Edward Cullen: We only drink animal blood, but it's your scent. It's like a drug to me. It's like you're my own personal brand of heroin.
- Bella Swan: Why did you hate me so much when we met?
- Edward Cullen: I did, only because of wanting you so badly. I still don't know if I can control myself.”
“No one will surrender tonight. But I won't give in. I know what I want.”
“- Edward Cullen: What did you expect, coffins and dungeons and moats?
- Bella Swan: No, not the moats.
- Edward Cullen: Not the moats.”
“- Edward Cullen: I'm gonna take you to my place tomorrow.
- Bella Swan: Wait, like with your family?
- Edward Cullen: Yeah.
- Bella Swan: What if they don't like me?
- Edward Cullen: So you're worried, not because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you?”
“- Bella Swan: Look, You gotta give me some answers.
- Edward Cullen: Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...
- Bella Swan: I don't want to know what the square root of pi is.
- Edward Cullen: You knew that?”
“- Bella Swan: You know your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash.
- Edward Cullen: I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't wanna be.”
“- Edward Cullen: Do you trust me?
- Bella Swan: In theory.
- Edward Cullen: Then close your eyes.”
“- Edward Cullen: I can't read your mind. You have to tell me what you're thinking.
- Bella Swan: Now I'm afraid.
- Edward Cullen: Good.
- Bella Swan: I'm not afraid of you, I'm only afraid of losing you. I feel like you're gonna disappear.”
“I'd never given much though to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward.”
“- Bella Swan: It's like diamonds... you're beautiful.
- Edward Cullen: Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer, Bella... I'm a killer.”
“Death is peaceful - easy. Life is harder.”
“About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
“I don't really like the rain. Any cold, wet thing I don't really...”