“- Antonio Motel: I don't remember your name. You know, nobody ever comes here. It's hard to remember them all.
- Jane Wine: Jane.
- Antonio Motel: Ah, Jane! Like my cousin Maria.”
“The Silence of the Hams” quotes(1994)
All actors – Ezio Greggio, Dom DeLuise, Billy Zane, Joanna Pacula, Charlene Tilton, Martin Balsam, Stuart Pankin, John Astin, Phyllis Diller, Bubba Smith, Larry Storch, Rip Taylorshow all
“The Silence of the Hams” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Jo Dee Fostar: You know, you look better in pictures.
- Det. Martin Balsam: You should see me in a bikini.”
“- Dwarf Guard: Dr. Animal's intelligence goes beyond the borders of the human mind. His savagery goes beyond the borders of the animal!
- Jo Dee Fostar: How could he go beyond so many borders without a passport?”
“Robocrap. A Japanese version of Robocop.”
“My son is alive? Who the fuck did I kill?”
I have to go and take a shower, because I smell like Kevin Costner after "Dances with wolves".
This is not a motel called "Cemetery". This is a cemetery called "Motel".
“- Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza: The killer's name is Antonio and he hates his mother.
- Jo Dee Fostar: Why?
- Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza: Maybe 'cause she's a pain in the ass! Did you ever think about that?”
“- Jane Wine: What did you say your name was?
- Olaf: Olaf. I'm Swedish.
- Jane Wine: Oh, come on. Are you really Swedish?
- Olaf: No, not quite. My father's Finnish, and my mother's Russian.
- Jane Wine: I could tell...”
“- Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza: What are you most afraid of?
- Jo Dee Fostar: Anchovies.
- Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza: Good answer.”