Border quotes9 border quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Blow
“I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to sentence me to prison. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants.”
- From the movie: A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
“It's a thin line between love and hate.”
- From the movie: Extreme Prejudice
“The only time the Border Patrol wins hot pursuit is when they get laid.”
- From the movie: The Silence of the Hams
- From the movie: Canadian Bacon
“- RCMP Officer at Headquarters: Welcome to Canada.
- Sheriff Bud Boomer: Hold it right there, Canuck!
- RCMP Officer at Headquarters: Who are you?
- Sheriff Bud Boomer: I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a citizen with a constitutional right to bear arms!”
- From the movie: The Phantom of the Opera
- From the movie: Interstate 60: Episodes of The Road
“About a hundred years ago he came up with a theory about the frontier. He said the frontier was a safety valve for civilization, a place for people to go to keep from goin' mad. So, whenever there were folks who couldn't fit in with the way things were, nuts, and malcontents, and extremists, they'd pack up and head for the frontier. That's how...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Key Largo
“You’re right, you shouldn’t have been deported, you should have been exterminated.”
- From the movie: Lone Star
“- Chucho Montoya: A bird flying south, you think he sees this line? Rattlesnake? Javelina? Whatever you got. You think halfway across that line they start thinking different? Why should a man?
- Sam: Your government's always been pretty happy to have that line, the question's just been where to draw it.
- Chucho Montoya: My government can go...” (continue)(continue reading)