Border quotes9 border quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to sentence me to prison. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants.”
“It's a thin line between love and hate.”
“The only time the Border Patrol wins hot pursuit is when they get laid.”
“- RCMP Officer at Headquarters: Welcome to Canada.
- Sheriff Bud Boomer: Hold it right there, Canuck!
- RCMP Officer at Headquarters: Who are you?
- Sheriff Bud Boomer: I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a citizen with a constitutional right to bear arms!”
“About a hundred years ago he came up with a theory about the frontier. He said the frontier was a safety valve for civilization, a place for people to go to keep from goin' mad. So, whenever there were folks who couldn't fit in with the way things were, nuts, and malcontents, and extremists, they'd pack up and head for the frontier. That's how...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You’re right, you shouldn’t have been deported, you should have been exterminated.”
“- Chucho Montoya: A bird flying south, you think he sees this line? Rattlesnake? Javelina? Whatever you got. You think halfway across that line they start thinking different? Why should a man?
- Sam: Your government's always been pretty happy to have that line, the question's just been where to draw it.
- Chucho Montoya: My government can go...” (continue)(continue reading)