“Three Men and a Baby” quotes(1987)
Plot – An architect, an actor and a designer are forced to look after a newborn, the daughter of one of them. All their habits, the jobs' demands and their girlfriends are put upside down by the little baby. Hence they are involved in a series of hilarious gags, including a drug story. After the initial distrust, the three men transform into adorable dads.
All actors – Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg, Ted Danson, Nancy Travis, Margaret Colin, Alexandra Amini, Francine Beers, Lisa Blair, Michelle Blair, Philip Bosco, Barbara Budd, Michael Burgessshow all
“Three Men and a Baby” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Mrs. Hathaway: I love kids. Unfortunately, Mr. Hathaway and I aren't able to have children. He has a low sperm count.
- Michael Kellam: Some guys have all the luck.”
“- Michael Kellam: How can something so small create so much of something so disgusting?
- Peter Mitchell: Beats the shit out of me.”
“- Rebecca: Where is Jack?
- Peter Mitchell: He's in Turkey. Exactly where I'd be if my baby was in New York.”
“- Peter Mitchell: All we have to do is feed it, it'll shut up.
- Michael Kellam: I don't know what babies eat.
- Peter Mitchell: Soft stuff. We were babies once, for Christ's sakes, what did we eat?
- Michael Kellam: I don't know, but it couldn't have been very good, I can't remember!”
“- Jack Holden: Angelyne! Whew! Boy, you look different. What happened?
- Angelyne: I'm dressed.”
“I'm an architect for Christ sake, I build 50 story skyscrapers, I assemble cities of the future, I can certainly put together a goddamn diaper.”