Disgust quotes111 disgust quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You punched me, made me walk through shitty water, dragged me through a crackhouse... and now I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown.”
“- Nathan: Alice, please. Your dog, Alice. It and my appetite are mutually exclusive.
- Alice: Well, what's wrong with the dog?
- Nathan: Simple. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours.”
“- General Broulard: It would be a pity to lose your promotion before you get it. A promotion you have so very carefully planned for.
- Colonel Dax: Sir, would you like me to suggest what you can do with that promotion?
- General Broulard: Colonel Dax! You will apologize at once or I shall have you placed under arrest!
- Colonel Dax: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“One thing in the world I hate: leeches. Filthy little devils.”
“Life disgusts me like a useless medicine. And it is then when I feel with clear visions how easy it would be to get away from this tedium if I had the simple strength of wanting to really push him away.”
“I killed those guys because they were awful. Everybody is awful these days. It's enough to make anyone crazy.”
“- Betty Brant: I would totally kiss you but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
- Ned Leeds: I- I might have a mint.”
“- Beth Raymond: Hey. How was it?
- Leann Cole: It was a funeral. It sucked.”
“Let the junkie scum go down in flames!”
“- Mother: Tyler, why are you quiet?
- Tyler: Nana and Pop Pop are acting strange. Ow!
- Mother: What kind of strange? Becca, did you hit Tyler?
- Rebecca: No.
- Mother: Kids...
- Tyler: Pop Pop wears diapers and he keeps them in an outhouse and Nana walks around at night without her clothes and Pop Pop thinks strangers are following him.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Good people, who have travelled from villages near and far! Lend me your ears!
[the crowd proceeds to pull off ears and throw them at Robin Hood]
“The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out.”
“- Drax: My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
- Peter Quill: That's disgusting.”
“- Jane: I've played this game before Hilary, you're not even good at it, you're just disgusting.
- Hillary: See, we are making progress. You just found out I'm disgusting and now you can go home and feel better about yourself.”
“You do not want to know what's under those rhinos! I saw things I can never unsee, things that touched me!”
“- Bud: What is that smell? What am I sitting in?
- Cindy: Relax. It's just urine.”
“I'm not very keen on Hollywood. I'd rather have a nice cup of cocoa really.”
“If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up.”