Disgust quotes111 disgust quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up in his beard and on his clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I've never understood gluttony, but I hate it. I hated that about you. He enjoyed disgusting people, being disgusting, the thrill of offending people and making them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You punched me, made me walk through shitty water, dragged me through a crackhouse... and now I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown.”
“Let the junkie scum go down in flames!”
“You may hand us over to the executioner, but in three months time, the disgusted and harried people will bring you to book and drag you alive through the dirt in the streets.”
“I think... no, I am positive... that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nathan: Alice, please. Your dog, Alice. It and my appetite are mutually exclusive.
- Alice: Well, what's wrong with the dog?
- Nathan: Simple. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours.”
“- General Broulard: It would be a pity to lose your promotion before you get it. A promotion you have so very carefully planned for.
- Colonel Dax: Sir, would you like me to suggest what you can do with that promotion?
- General Broulard: Colonel Dax! You will apologize at once or I shall have you placed under arrest!
- Colonel Dax: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“One thing in the world I hate: leeches. Filthy little devils.”
“Life disgusts me like a useless medicine. And it is then when I feel with clear visions how easy it would be to get away from this tedium if I had the simple strength of wanting to really push him away.”
“I killed those guys because they were awful. Everybody is awful these days. It's enough to make anyone crazy.”
“- Betty Brant: I would totally kiss you but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
- Ned Leeds: I- I might have a mint.”
“- Beth Raymond: Hey. How was it?
- Leann Cole: It was a funeral. It sucked.”
“- Mother: Tyler, why are you quiet?
- Tyler: Nana and Pop Pop are acting strange. Ow!
- Mother: What kind of strange? Becca, did you hit Tyler?
- Rebecca: No.
- Mother: Kids...
- Tyler: Pop Pop wears diapers and he keeps them in an outhouse and Nana walks around at night without her clothes and Pop Pop thinks strangers are following him.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Good people, who have travelled from villages near and far! Lend me your ears!
[the crowd proceeds to pull off ears and throw them at Robin Hood]
“The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out.”
“- Drax: My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
- Peter Quill: That's disgusting.”
“- Jane: I've played this game before Hilary, you're not even good at it, you're just disgusting.
- Hillary: See, we are making progress. You just found out I'm disgusting and now you can go home and feel better about yourself.”
“You do not want to know what's under those rhinos! I saw things I can never unsee, things that touched me!”
“- Bud: What is that smell? What am I sitting in?
- Cindy: Relax. It's just urine.”