Cow quotes14 cow quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Waiter at Waldorf Astoria: How would you like your steaks cooked?
- Pepper Lewis: Oh, just knock its horns off, wipe its nasty ass, and chunk it right here on this plate.”
“It’s a moo point. It’s like a cow’s opinion; it doesn’t matter. It’s moo.”
You know what just occurred to me? Roping is stupid. This is a cow, not a gazelle, watch. Get off the horse, huh? Ok. And then you walk up to the cow. Look at how good this is working. Then you say "Hi. I'm Bob Vila with 'This Old Herd'. We're going to rope you today". Then you take Mr. Loop and put it around the head of Mr. Cow.
“The cow hasn't been born yet that can give birth to the bull that can hurt me!”
“Your cow is calling you.”
“- Americus Nation: Forney, if you give a cow chocolate will you get chocolate milk?
- Forney Hull: Yeah. And if you spin a cow around real fast you'll get whipped cream.”
“- Uncle Julius: I see that Furlow's bought himself a very fine bull.
- Sybylla Melvyn: He should make a few cows happy!”
“- Ernie Capadino: Ow. Doesn't that hurt them?
- Dottie Hinson: Doesn't seem to.
- Ernie Capadino: Well, that would bruise the hell out of me.”
“- Roy: Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one. Then, POW, all at once.
- [Takes a drink from the bucket]
- Mr. Boorg: We don't have a cow. We have a bull.
- Roy: I'll brush my teeth.”
“- Roz: Oh, these are so cute!
- Frank: Honey, puppies are cute. These are just cheeseburgers with legs.”
“- Joy Miller: This is a special place. Was it special for someone else too?
- Boris Pochenko: It's where I slaughtered my first cow.”
“It's time to boldly go where no cow has gone before.”
“- Glen: There is something wrong with your cow. I reach under there and I'm pulling, tugging, tugging, pulling, nothing, not a drop.
- Mitch: The cow's name is Norman. You were pulling on his dick.
- Glen: I'm gonna go wash up.”
- Mitch Robbins: Those cows trusted us.
- Ed Furillo: Trusted us? They followed us because we yelled, "Yah". They're cattle.