Plot – Roy is a crook at the bowling alley, while Ishmael is an Amish player with no rivals. A championship with a two million dollars reward puts the two men against Claudia, a professional swindler too.
All actors – Woody Harrelson, Randy Quaid, Vanessa Angel, Bill Murray, Chris Elliott, William Jordan, Richard Tyson, Lin Shaye, Zen Gesner, Prudence Wright Holmes, Rob Moran, Daniel Greeneshow all
“Kingpin” Quotes 19 quotes
“Take that, you freaky piece of shit. You don't mow another guy's lawn.”
“What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap? You really jarred something loose tiger.”
“Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?”
“- Roy: Hey, Herbie! How's life?
- Scranton Wino: Taking forever.”
“Pressure? Yeah there was some pressure, I mean I didn't wanna lose to a guy with a hook.”
“- Roy: Thomas can raise a barn, but can he pick up a 7-10 split?
- Ishmael: God blessed my brother to be a good carpenter. It's okay.
- Roy: Yeah, well he blessed you, too, and I'll give you a hint what it is. It's round, has three holes, and you put your fingers into it.
- Ishmael: You leave Rebecca out of this.”
- Ishmael: Whatcha doin', Mr. Munson?
- Roy: Flossin'.
- Ishmael: Flossin? Where the hell did I get "Munson"?
- Roy: The name's Munson, what I'm doin' is flossin'.
“- Mr. Boorg: How many children do you have?
- Roy: None that I know of. I mean, I'm unable to have children. Nasty cheese grating accident as a boy.”
“- Ishmael: Okay, you want to bowl for some big money, eh? But I'll lose my entire bonus check because I'm so bombed.
- McKnight Bowl Bartender: You get that way from ginger ale?
- Roy: Nah, he was sniffing glue in the parking lot.”
“- Ishmael: Mr. Munson, you all right?
- Roy: Ish, uh, what happened in there?
- Ishmael: Well, I don't know. Um, I thought I played pretty good. Uh, he's just a little better than me, that's all.
- Roy: Pretty good, huh? 186. You lost to a club player! What - that's not supposed to happen! You're carrying a 270 average!
- Ishmael: Wh-wh-wh-what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Who you calling a psycho?”
“It's a small world when you've got unbelievable tits Roy.”
“- Claudia: It must be hard to spank your monkey.
- Ishmael: You have a monkey?”
“- Roy: Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one. Then, POW, all at once.
- [Takes a drink from the bucket]
- Mr. Boorg: We don't have a cow. We have a bull.
- Roy: I'll brush my teeth.”
“I didn't want to be the one to tell him, but with those narrow hips, that girl couldn't have more than 6 or 7 children!”
“- Roy: Just because you're familiar with the missionary position doesn't make you a missionary.
- Claudia: Look, Mr. Munster, you're not exactly the smartest guy I ever ran across.
- Roy: Oh yeah? And who are you, Alfred Einstein?”
“- Roy: How about a gross of fluorescent condoms for the the novelty machine in the men's room? I mean, those are fun even when you're alone. We're talkin' the hula hoop of the nineties.
- Lancaster Bowl Manager: Look, I've told you. We don't need nuthin'. We don't even have a novelty machine in the men's room anymore.
- Roy: And you call...” (continue)(continue reading)