Plot – It's all about the personal and professional lives of six 20-30 something-year-old friends living in Manhattan, as they learn how to grow up and survive in the real world. Follow the funny misadventures of Rachel, a waitress who hopes to work in the fashion industry, Ross, a paleontologist with a lesbian ex-wife, Chandler, who hates his job in data processing but loves sarcasm, Joey, a struggling actor and italian womanizer, Monica, a chef and cleaning-maniac, and Phoebe, a masseuse/musician with a passion for spirituality.
All actors – Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, James Michael Tylershow all
“Friends” Quotes 40 quotes
“If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer.”
“- Phoebe: Why would you kill his fish?
- Chandler: Because, Phoebe, sometimes after you sleep with someone you have to kill a fish.”
“If it’s a girl, Phoebe. And if it’s a boy, Pheebo.”
“They don’t know that we know they know we know.”
“Could you close that window? My nipples could cut glass over here.”
“It’s a moo point. It’s like a cow’s opinion; it doesn’t matter. It’s moo.”
“Ross, just for my own peace of mind, you’re not married to any more of us are you?”
“You know what’s weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he’s getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?”
“Until I was 25 I thought the only response to ‘I love you’ was ‘Oh crap!'”
“I’m glad we’re having a rehearsal dinner. I rarely practice my meals before I eat.”
“Joey doesn’t share food!”
“- Joey: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I get you?
- Chandler: It's an electric drill! You get me, you kill me!”
“- Monica: Now come on, Chandler, the Miami Vice soundtrack? Really?
- Chandler: They were just giving it away at the mall... In exchange for money.”
“- Phoebe: I'm going to get a coffee. Anybody want anything?
- Monica: I'll have a latte.
- Ross: I'll have a blueberry muffin, with a decaf.
- Chandler: I'll have a bagel with a little...
- Phoebe: You know, I was just being polite.”
“Three failed marriages, two illegitimate children... The personal ad writes itself.”
“Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that's ours!”
“- Janice: What a small world!
- Chandler: And yet I never run into Beyonce.”
“- Monica: They say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
- Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks.
- Monica: That is the unusual activity.”
“- Monica: We're getting a baby.
- Chandler: We're growing up.
- Monica: We sure are.
- Chandler: So who's going to tell them?
- Monica: Not it.
- Chandler: Not it. Damn it!”