“City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold” quotes(1994)
Plot – Mitch Robbins has a recurring nightmare: Curly Washburn, his herdsman friend died during a previous adventure holiday in which they took care together of a herd, grabs him firmly while he's rising from the grave. Meanwhile Mitch, who is now the head of a radio station, is returning home to his wife Barbara and thinks to see Curly on a train. At home instead he finds his brother Glen, a slacker. His friend Phil has found a map and, doing researches in the library, he reads about a robbery on a mail train occurred in 1908 at Las Vegas. Mitch, Phil and Glen go there and start looking for the treasure followed by two men who have heard Phil's chatters and want to kill them. However Duke, Curly's twin brother, reveals them his own father was the ringleader of the 1908 robbery. Following the map, the group discovers the treasure abandoned in a mine. Here they are attacked again by the thugs, but in the end they find the treasure hunt is anything but another adventure organized by Clay Stone, the owner of the herd where Mitch worked. He offers Duke to take his deceased brother's place but, firmly convinced that a treasure exists for real, he refuses while the three friends come back to Las Vegas. Mitch waits for his restless wife Barbara and Duke shows him a real gold bar: with tenacity, he has finally founded the treasure. Duke now would like to share it with his new friends.
All actors – Billy Crystal, Daniel Stern, Jon Lovitz, Jack Palance, Patricia Wettig, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Bill McKinney, Lindsay Crystal, Beth Grant, Noble Willingham, David Paymer, Josh Mostel, Jayne Meadows, Alan Charof, Kenneth S. Allen, Jennifer Crystal Foley, Molly McClure, Helen Siff, Irmise Brown, Bill McIntosh, Mario Roberts, Lesley Boone, Bob Balaban, Kevin Cooper, Craig Hurley, Kent Kasper, Darrell Mapsonshow all
“City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold” Quotes 17 quotes
“- Ira: Hi. We're Ira and Barry Schalowitz.
- Barry: We helped bury your brother.
- Duke: Oh. Maybe someday I can do the same for you.”
“- Mitch: It was on the kitchen table.
- Glen: Uhhh!
- Mitch: And an hour later we ate on that table!”
“Please don't tell my kids I died taking a shit.”
“- Glen: Phil, when was the last time you were with a woman?
- Phil: Uh, Saturday... Saturday will be a year.
- Glen: Ow!
- Mitch: Gee, if I had known, I'd have gotten you a cake.”
“- Phil: In case we don't make it and I die first... eat me.
- Mitch: Eat you? I don't even like talking to you on the phone.”
“- Duke: My brother loved the land, I loved the sea.
- Mitch: Oh. Like surf and turf.
- Duke: Ha ha ha.
- Mitch: Thought that was funny?
- Duke: No, just thinking about what I'd like to do to you.”
- Glen: During Prohibition, we ran molasses to Canada. Made a fortune.
- Mitch: "Ran molasses to Canada". You should run some brains to your head.
“- Duke: 'The hell you lookin' at?
- Mitch: I can't get over it. Curly's twin.
- Duke: Well get over it. Or I'll turn you into twins.”
“- Barry: It's Curly. He's come back from the dead!
- Ira: He looks great.”
“- Glen: There is something wrong with your cow. I reach under there and I'm pulling, tugging, tugging, pulling, nothing, not a drop.
- Mitch: The cow's name is Norman. You were pulling on his dick.
- Glen: I'm gonna go wash up.”
“- Mitch: Kenny has to go. He's cooking breakfast for his underwear.
- Dr. Jeffrey Sanborn: Who is this?
- Mitch: I'm a pair of his socks.”