“- Margaret Sellinger: Do you want to play cards? I feel like demolishing you.
- Sarah Sellinger: You're trying to be cheerful; because, you're worried about Daddy. He's going to be alright.”
“- Claire: I've been worried sick about you.
- David: You were worried about me?
- Claire: Of course. Having this baby doesn't mean I don't love you.”
“- Nick Styles: Do it for your mother.
- Odessa: What about my mother, motherfucker?
- Nick Styles: Your mother, nigga! The one that died of a broken heart, praying with my father every night over your sorry ass. The one that buried your kid brother without his head because they couldn't find it. Don't play me, Odessa.”