Worry quotes191 worry quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lt. Col. Hal Moore: I wonder what was going through Custer's mind when he realized that he'd led his men into a slaughter?
- Sgt. Maj. Basil Plumley: Sir, Custer was a pussy. You ain't.”
“- Nick Styles: Do it for your mother.
- Odessa: What about my mother, motherfucker?
- Nick Styles: Your mother, nigga! The one that died of a broken heart, praying with my father every night over your sorry ass. The one that buried your kid brother without his head because they couldn't find it. Don't play me, Odessa.”
“It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to materialize. It's the ones that catch you unexpectedly on a Wednesday afternoon that knock you sideways.”
“Worrying about losing keeps you winning.”
“I'd worry a lot less if I thought you were worrying enough.”
“I'm not worried when my fans ask me for autographs. I'll worry when they quit asking.”
“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”
“I'll be darned if I understand you city folks. Always rushing, rushing, rushing. Always thinking about the future. No wonder you have stomach trouble.”
“- Albertine: I’m worried about you.
- Celeste: You’re worried about me? You don’t need to worry about me. I’m solid. I worry about you. Baby, that’s my job to worry about you.”
“I've never worried about the grand concepts.”
“Everyone else seemed to be a little preoccupied with the killer drones your boss just set up!”
“- Maggie: You could have gotten killed.
- Lucas: Did we win?
- Maggie: No way.
- Lucas: Boy. They sure were big.
- Maggie: I don't want you ever playing football again.”
“What is that ringing? Do I have a tumor?”
“Was your head shaped like an egg before she hit you?”
“- Ginger: It's just a little weed. Well, maybe not such a little. How 'bout, six trash bags full?
- Sarah: Six bags full? Like that?
- Ducky: Don't be mad, be glad.”
“- Afeni Shakur: I'm worried about...
- Tupac: Ain't nothing to be worried about.
- Afeni Shakur: Like all Black leaders you have a bullseye on your back and today it just got bigger.”
“I'm worried about the Baron. Pierre said that he was a very mean man.”
“I gotta say something to you, I don't want you to think that the reason we're not married is because I think anything of anyone else. It's because I'm 40 years old and I'm a failure, Annie. The reason that I never talked marriage to you is because I couldn't stand to see you, the princess of worry, weighed down by me and my limited prospects....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Loki: Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?
- Thor: Yes, of course. People on Earth love me, I'm very popular.
- Loki: Let me rephrase that: Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?
- Thor: Probably not, to be honest. I wouldn't worry, Brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine.”