Worry quotes193 worry quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lt. Col. Hal Moore: I wonder what was going through Custer's mind when he realized that he'd led his men into a slaughter?
- Sgt. Maj. Basil Plumley: Sir, Custer was a pussy. You ain't.”
“- Nick Styles: Do it for your mother.
- Odessa: What about my mother, motherfucker?
- Nick Styles: Your mother, nigga! The one that died of a broken heart, praying with my father every night over your sorry ass. The one that buried your kid brother without his head because they couldn't find it. Don't play me, Odessa.”
“It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to materialize. It's the ones that catch you unexpectedly on a Wednesday afternoon that knock you sideways.”
“Worrying about losing keeps you winning.”
“I'd worry a lot less if I thought you were worrying enough.”
“I gotta say something to you, I don't want you to think that the reason we're not married is because I think anything of anyone else. It's because I'm 40 years old and I'm a failure, Annie. The reason that I never talked marriage to you is because I couldn't stand to see you, the princess of worry, weighed down by me and my limited prospects....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm not worried when my fans ask me for autographs. I'll worry when they quit asking.”
“Don't worry, I'm nobody's lunch.”
“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”
“If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good.”
“- Lindsey: Ataraxia?
- Slevin Kelevra: It's a condition characterized by freedom from worry or any other pre-occupation really.”
“In a shark attack, or any other major tragedy, I guess the important thing is to get eaten and die, in which case there's a funeral and somebody makes a speech and everybody says what a good guy you were. Or get better, in which case everyone can forget about it. Get better or die. It's the hanging around in between that really pisses people off.”
- Mitchell Goosen: Popeye, now there was a great man. Do you know why?
- Wiley: He never joined the Hairclub For Men?
- Mitchell Goosen: Wrong. Because his motto was: “I am what I am”. Do you think Popeye ever worried about what he wore just so he could get Olive Oil in the sack? I should say not, Dude. And do you know why?
- Wiley: He was... (continue)(continue reading)
“Worry is like interest paid in advance on a debt that never comes due.”
“Why enjoy today when you could be worrying about tomorrow?”
“- Gil Westrum: Don't worry about? about anything. I'll take care of it, just like you would have.
- Steve Judd: Hell, I know that. I always did... You just forgot it for a while, that's all.”
“I'll be darned if I understand you city folks. Always rushing, rushing, rushing. Always thinking about the future. No wonder you have stomach trouble.”
“- Albertine: I’m worried about you.
- Celeste: You’re worried about me? You don’t need to worry about me. I’m solid. I worry about you. Baby, that’s my job to worry about you.”
“I've never worried about the grand concepts.”
“Everyone else seemed to be a little preoccupied with the killer drones your boss just set up!”
“- Maggie: You could have gotten killed.
- Lucas: Did we win?
- Maggie: No way.
- Lucas: Boy. They sure were big.
- Maggie: I don't want you ever playing football again.”
“What is that ringing? Do I have a tumor?”
“Was your head shaped like an egg before she hit you?”