Plot – During his sentence, Earl Talbot Blake harbors a fierce hatred against the one who has imprisoned him, the former black cop and deputy district attorney Nick Styles. Blake is a ruthless criminal while Styles is a honest and upright man. Blake escapes from prison and plans to humiliate the policeman, so he captures Nick, drugs him and films him in a porn video, planning to involve the man in the case of a known pedophile. Styles reacts and struggles against Blake.
All actors – Denzel Washington, John Lithgow, Ice-T, Kevin Pollak, Lindsay Wagner, Mary Ellen Trainor, Josh Evans, Victoria Dillard, John Amos, John Cothran, Linda Dona, Matt Landersshow all
“Ricochet” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Nick Styles: Do it for your mother.
- Odessa: What about my mother, motherfucker?
- Nick Styles: Your mother, nigga! The one that died of a broken heart, praying with my father every night over your sorry ass. The one that buried your kid brother without his head because they couldn't find it. Don't play me, Odessa.”
“- Alice: You lied to me.
- Nick Styles: I didn't lie to you. I just didn't tell the whole truth.
- Alice: You're such a lawyer.”
“I guess a Beretta in the butt beats a butterfly in a boot, huh?”
“- Nick Styles: Jesus Christ.
- Earl Talbot Blake: Almost.”
“If that's how you treat your friends, Blake, I'm glad we're enemies.”
“- Parole Board Chairman: The Parole Board's ready, Blake. I hope you remembered to floss.
- Earl Talbot Blake: I did! With your wife's pubic hair!”
“There we were, both of us... at the beginning of our careers. Then all of a sudden, one of us... took off! Lit up the sky like a meteor. And why? Because he met the other.”
“- Parole Board Chairman: Mr. Blake, what will you do if you get out of prison?
- Earl Talbot Blake: I guess, Mr. Chairman, that first I'll pay a visit to your house.
- Parole Board Chairman: To thank me, I suppose?
- Earl Talbot Blake: No... to fuck your wife. And your daughter. Hell, maybe even your dog.”
“I'm gonna do something far worse than kill you. I'm gonna let you live.”
“- Bookstore owner: You're the D&A !
- Nick Styles: Wrong! They fired me. As a private citizen I can kick anybody's ass I want to.”
“- Nick Styles: You killed Farris, didn't you?
- Earl Talbot Blake: You killed my life.
- Nick Styles: So, now we're even, is that it?
- Earl Talbot Blake: We're not even close.”