“Nothing is as soft as water, yet who can withstand the raging flood?”
Other languages for this quote
Niente è così soffice come l'acqua, tuttavia chi può resistere alla furia di un'alluvione?
“- Mr. Hyde: I feel differently with you. Why should that be? You still the rage.
- Mary Reilly: Where does it come from, Sir, this rage?
- Mr. Hyde: How should I know? It comes in like the tide.”
“I am angry. I'm like a large tornado of anger, swirling about.”
“- Chet: Have you seen my ass lately?
- Connie: No, not recently.
- Chet: Well, I'll be picking splinters out of it from now until the day I die.”
I'm standin' in the kitchen, carving up a chicken for dinner, minding my own business, when in storms my husband, Wilbur, in a jealous rage. "You've been screwing the milkman", he said. He was crazy, and he kept on screaming, "you've been screwing the milkman". And then he ran into my knife... he ran into my knife ten times.
“- Doris Mann: What is wrong with your hair?
- Suzanne Vale: I don't know; it's all the rage in the rehab.”