William Powell Quote
“- The Narrator: What do you do for a living?
- Tyler Durden: Why? So you can pretend like you're interested?”
“- Madeleine Swann: I see you left this final question blank. What is your occupation.
- James Bond: Well, that's not the sort of thing that looks good on a form.
- Madeleine Swann: And why is that?
- James Bond: I kill people.”
“- Albertine: I’m worried about you.
- Celeste: You’re worried about me? You don’t need to worry about me. I’m solid. I worry about you. Baby, that’s my job to worry about you.”
“- Joe: What are you worried about? This job is going to last a long time.
- Jerry: Well, suppose it doesn't?
- Joe: Jerry, boy, why do you have to paint everything so black? Suppose you got hit by a truck. Suppose the stock market crashes. Suppose Mary Pickford divorces Douglas Fairbanks. Suppose the Dodgers leave Brooklyn!”
“- Ed: I'll teach him everything I know!
- Mr. Baily: Oh... God, help me.”