Daniel Craig quotes
“Nothing can be as painful as listening to you talk.”
“She wouldn't let death get in the way of her job.”
“It is only very very stupid people who think the law is stupid. And avoid like the plague, loud attention seeking wannabe gangsters who are in it for the glory, to be a face, to be a name. They don't mean to fuck up. They just do.”
“Best judge of character is a dog. I've found that to be true.”
“Physical evidence can tell a clear story with a forked tongue.”
“It describes the path of a projectile determined by natural law. Et voila, my method. I observe the facts without biases of the head or heart. I determine the arc's path, stroll leisurely to its terminus and the truth falls at my feet.”
“You have a regurgitative reaction to mistruths.”
“The complexity and the gray lie not in the truth but what you do with the truth once you have it.”
“- Benoit Blanc: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
- Linda Drysdale: What?
- Joni Thrombey: Can we ask why? Has something changed?
- Benoit Blanc: No...
- Joni Thrombey: No, it hasn't changed, or no, we can't ask?”
“- Madeleine Swann: You shouldn't stare.
- James Bond: Well, you shouldn't look like that.”
“- Severine: How much do you know about fear?
- James Bond: All there is.”
“- Severine: Would you mind if I ask you a business question?
- James Bond: Depends on the question.
- Severine: It has to do with - death.
- James Bond: A subject in which you're well-versed.”
“- Madeleine Swann: [given a gun] What if I shoot you by mistake?
- James Bond: It wouldn't be the first time.”
“- Jimmy Price: Details, details. Things to do. Things to get done. Don't bother me with details, just tell me when they're done. Who said that, son?
- XXXX: Winston Churchill?
- Jimmy Price: Close. No, I said it. James Lionel Price.”
“Tempus Fugit... isn't it funny how time flies?”
“A gun and a radio. It's not exactly Christmas, is it?”
“I sang and nobody listened, I painted and nobody cared to look, I killed 4 people and what happens? A work of art.”
“- Madeleine Swann: I see you left this final question blank. What is your occupation.
- James Bond: Well, that's not the sort of thing that looks good on a form.
- Madeleine Swann: And why is that?
- James Bond: I kill people.”
“I'm not a gangster, just a businessman. And my commodity happens to be cocaine.”
“- Clinic Barman: Can I get you something, sir?
- James Bond: Vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.”