Daniel Craig quotes
“She wouldn't let death get in the way of her job.”
“Best judge of character is a dog. I've found that to be true.”
“Physical evidence can tell a clear story with a forked tongue.”
“It describes the path of a projectile determined by natural law. Et voila, my method. I observe the facts without biases of the head or heart. I determine the arc's path, stroll leisurely to its terminus and the truth falls at my feet.”
“You have a regurgitative reaction to mistruths.”
“The complexity and the gray lie not in the truth but what you do with the truth once you have it.”
“- Benoit Blanc: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
- Linda Drysdale: What?
- Joni Thrombey: Can we ask why? Has something changed?
- Benoit Blanc: No...
- Joni Thrombey: No, it hasn't changed, or no, we can't ask?”
“- Madeleine Swann: You shouldn't stare.
- James Bond: Well, you shouldn't look like that.”
“- Severine: How much do you know about fear?
- James Bond: All there is.”
“- Severine: Would you mind if I ask you a business question?
- James Bond: Depends on the question.
- Severine: It has to do with - death.
- James Bond: A subject in which you're well-versed.”
“- Madeleine Swann: [given a gun] What if I shoot you by mistake?
- James Bond: It wouldn't be the first time.”
“- Jimmy Price: Details, details. Things to do. Things to get done. Don't bother me with details, just tell me when they're done. Who said that, son?
- XXXX: Winston Churchill?
- Jimmy Price: Close. No, I said it. James Lionel Price.”
“Tempus Fugit... isn't it funny how time flies?”
“A gun and a radio. It's not exactly Christmas, is it?”
“I sang and nobody listened, I painted and nobody cared to look, I killed 4 people and what happens? A work of art.”
“- Madeleine Swann: I see you left this final question blank. What is your occupation.
- James Bond: Well, that's not the sort of thing that looks good on a form.
- Madeleine Swann: And why is that?
- James Bond: I kill people.”
“Nothing can be as painful as listening to you talk.”
“I'm not a gangster, just a businessman. And my commodity happens to be cocaine.”
“- Clinic Barman: Can I get you something, sir?
- James Bond: Vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.”
“- Lucia Sciarra: Did you kill my husband?
- James Bond: He was an assassin. He wouldn't have taken it personally.”