“Good Burger” quotes(1997)
Plot – Ed and Dexter work at Good Burger's. When 'Mondo Burger' opens in its same street, the two friends start a fierce battle against the ruthless competitors to save their activity and, most of all, their jobs.
All actors – Kel Mitchell, Kenan Thompson, Sinbad, Abe Vigoda, Shar Jackson, Dan Schneider, Jan Schweiterman, Ron Lester, Josh Server, Ginny Schreiber, Linda Cardellini, Shaquille O'Nealshow all
“Good Burger” Quotes 26 quotes
“- Kurt Bozwell: It's called shark poison, and it's gonna make all your little Good Burger customers very, very sick.
- Troy: So sick that I doubt any of them will ever want to eat here again.”
“- Ed: What's that stuff they're putting in the burgers?
- Dexter Reed: I don't know... but I'll bet you that's what makes those burgers grow so big.
- Ed: We should get some of that stuff for Good Burger.
- Dexter Reed: No, man! That stuff's got to be illegal.”
“- Ed: This is where I come to think... I think.
- Dexter Reed: Funny, I never figured you as much of a thinker.”
“- Roxanne: Would you like to have dinner tomorrow night?
- Ed: I like to have dinner every night.”
“You see, right about now, I'd slap you right across your head, but I don't think your brain would understand the concept of pain.”
“- Mr. Wheat: What's your hurry, my brother?
- Dexter Reed: My hurry is it's now officially summer vacation and yet I'm still looking at you.
- Mr. Wheat: You're an amazing student. I mean, you sit there and get your test done first, and you were concentrating so hard I thought you were sleep.
- Dexter Reed: Next time make it more challenging.”
“- Dexter Reed: So, you like me?
- Monique: Of course. So, you like me?
- Dexter Reed: Are you kidding? I liked you from the first time I saw you! Right off the bat. But I guess it was the same thing for you?
- Monique: No, actually I thought you were self-centered and obnoxious.
- Dexter Reed: So much for my self-esteem”
“- Kurt Bozwell: I want you to bail on Good Burger. You make your sauce for Kurt.
- Ed: Who's Kurt?
- Kurt Bozwell: I'm Kurt.
- Ed: I'm Ed.
- Kurt Bozwell: I'm aware!
- Ed: You said you were Kurt.”
“- Dexter Reed: When those people find out that you've been putting illegal stuff in their food, you're going to jail!
- Kurt Bozwell: That's why nobody outside of this room is going to find out.
- Dexter Reed: What do you expect us to do, keep our mouths shut?
- Kurt Bozwell: No, I'll shut them for you.”
“I'm worried about you.”
“Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger. Can I take your order?”
“- Dexter Reed: Do not tell anyone the recipe to your sauce.
- Ed: Well, first you start off with a little lemon juice and some ketchup...
- Dexter Reed: Stop it! Stop talking. Never tell anyone the ingredients of your sauce!”
“- Ed: I'll teach him everything I know!
- Mr. Baily: Oh... God, help me.”
- Dexter Reed: Ed, I don't know how to say this...
- Ed: Oh, well, you just go: "Thiiiissssssssssss".
“- Ed: I wonder how they get the wienie into the corny exterior?
- Monique: A question that has plagued mankind for centuries.”