Edward Norton quotes
“Life, like poker has an element of risk. It shouldn't be avoided. It should be faced.”
“- Eisenheim: Are you completely corrupt?
- Inspector Uhl: No, not completely, which is why I'll advise you not to accuse anyone.”
“Have we not each experienced the sensation that a beautiful moment seemed to pass to quickly, and wished that we could make it linger? Or felt time slow on a dull day, and wished that we could speed things up a bit?”
“A man becomes a critic when he cannot be an artist, the same way that a man becomes an informer when he cannot be a soldier.”
“- Dr. Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross: Maybe your mind is in there, it's just overcharged and can't process what's happening.
- Bruce Banner: I don't want to control it. I want to get rid of it.”
“There's over two million illegalimmigrants bending down in this state tonight. This state spend three billion dollars last year on services, on people who had no right to be here in the first place. Three billion dollars. 400 million just to lock up a bunch of illegalimmigrant criminals who only got in this country because the fucking INS...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Derek Vinyard: We, as society, grand cops a certain amount of authority to make those calls, because we acknowledge that their job is difficult and dangerous! Very few people respect that and respect that authority.
- Davina Vinyard: Look who's talking about respect here, Mr. Junior KKK.
- Derek Vinyard: What? I didn't say I respect the laws....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Will Graham: I might not have time.
- Hannibal Lecter: I do. I have oodles.”
“- Sam: You really don't give a shit if people like you or not?
- Mike Shiner: Not really.
- Sam: That's cool.
- Mike Shiner: Is it? I don't know.”
“One in every three black males is in some phase of the correctional system. Is that a coincidence or do these people have, you know, like a racial commitment to crime?”
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: Jews want their rabbis to be the kind of Jews they don't have the time to be.
- Father Brian Kilkenney Finn: Yeah, and Catholics want their priests to be the kind of Catholics they don't have the discipline to be.
“- Curtis: Hey man, want a toke?
- Derek Vinyard: Curtis, what are you doing? Weed is for niggers. You put that away right now. Have a little self respect.”
“You can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick.”
“- Will Graham: Jack, there's only one safe way to carry on a conversation that's one-way blind.
- Jack Crawford: Publication.”
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: I wonder why she called you.
- Father Brian Kilkenney Finn: What do you mean?
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: No, I mean, she called you.
- Father Brian Kilkenney Finn: What, are you in the eighth grade still?
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: What? That's a legitimate question. I just - I mean, we're both listed.
- Father... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sam: Truth or dare?
- Mike Shiner: Truth.
- Sam: That's boring.
- Mike Shiner: Truth is always more interesting.”