Deal quotes66 deal quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I was cuttin' deals, why wouldn't I go deal with this guy Chigurh?
- Carson Wells: No no. No. You don't understand. You can't make a deal with him. Even if you gave him the money he'd still kill you. He's a peculiar man. You could even say that he has principles. Principles that transcend money or drugs or anything like that....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Any deal without a handshake isn’t for me.”
“Be specific with your words. The deal is in the details.”
“Marriage, it's the quintessential deal.”
“I'm setting up the biggest deal in Europe with the hardest organization since Hitler stuck as swastika on his jockstrap.”
“We conclude our deal. We'll shake hands. You start the rest of your life. Any dreams you have, or plans, or hopes for your future... I think you're going to have to put that on hold. For the rest of your life you're going to be looking over your shoulder. I'm just telling you this because I want you to know the truth.”
“I got a feeling you're gonna leap at my new offer. You give me the key to bringing down Wonder Breath, and I give you the thing that you crave most in the entire cosmos: your freedom.”
“- Persephone: I'll give you what you want, but you have to give me something.
- Neo: What?
- Persephone: A kiss.”
“- Milt Shaw: Ahmet and Jerry are flying in tomorrow night. Will you at least put them off until I have a chance to talk to the boys at ABC?
- Ray Charles: Well, my mama always said there was nothin' wrong with talkin'.”
“- Beck: You're just like every other jackass that I've taken down. First they try to run, then they try to fight, then they try to negotiate. And when that doesn't work, you're gonna do what all the others do when they realize it's over.
- Travis: What's that?
- Beck: You're gonna get down on your hands and knees and you're gonna beg me for a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Okay ladies, it's time for the gratuitous nudity! You supply the nudity, and we supply the gratuity.”
“- Ray Charles: You're the ones who taught me that making a record is business and find the best business deal that you can. Now seventy-five cents of every dollar and owning my own masters is a pretty damn good deal. Can you match it?
- Ahmet Ertegun: Ray we would love to match it, but we just can't. That's a better deal than Sinatra gets... I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jerry Siegel: Who the hell is she?
- Christopher Marshall: I'll tell you who she isn't. She isn't like anyone I've ever met before. And she isn't a phony. I'll make you a deal, wonder man. You want me at the benefit tomorrow night? Then get her to go, and I swear to God, I'll shake any part of Maddox's body you want me to. Deal?
- Jerry Siegel...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doug Linus: You sold our stereo? That was worth way more than that stupid retainer!
- Chad Linus: No way! That stereo was never in my mouth! Okay once, but only for a second!”
“- Nora: I found a rehearsal partner. So now I won't miss a beat when Andrew gets back.
- Nora's Mom: Your applications arrived from Cornell and Brown. I put them on your bed.
Remember our deal, Nora. If you don't get a job from the showcase you go to school in the fall.”
“You can't have faith in people, only the deals you make with them. People are only as good as the deals they make and keep.”
“- Jack: Cut me some slack, Burt! All I did was a little negotiatin'.
- Burt: You did what?
- Jack: I cut us a deal! You help 'em catch one live Graboid, they give you back your huntin' license, over.”
“- Martin Steckert: You promised to come and visit me, now.
- Martin: Yes.
- Martin Steckert: Is that a deal?
- Martin: Hard, fast deal.”
“- Simon Gruber: John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's 13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
- John McClane: Yeah, I got a deal for you. Crawl out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.
- Simon Gruber: How colorful.”