Interests quotes90 interests quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Bee Movie
“- Vanessa Bloome: My only interest is flowers.
- Barry B. Benson: You know, our last queen was elected with that very slogan.”
- From the animation: The Prince of Egypt
- From the movie: Ghost World
“- Enid: We need to find a place where you can go to meet women who share your interests.
- Seymour: Well, maybe I don't want to meet someone who shares my interests. I hate my interests.
- Enid: Yeah, yeah, just list your five main interests in order of importance.
- Seymour: Uh... I'd have to put traditional jazz, blues and then ragtime at the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Casablanca
“I'm the only cause I'm interested in.”
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“I'm interested in new worlds, new universes, new challenges.”
- From the TV Series: The Big Bang Theory
“My point is, while you’re spending all this time on your own, building computers or practicing your cello, what you’re really doing is becoming interesting. When people finally do notice you, they’re gonna find someone a lot cooler than they thought. And for those of you that were popular in high school, it’s over, sorry. Thank you....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
“- Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi: Benny, do you like spaceships? 'Cause I think they are great.
- Benny: How'd you know that? Loving spaceships is my one defining trait!”
- From the movie: Booksmart
“- Molly: You don't even care about school.
- Triple A: No, I just don't only care about school.”
“I've always been interested in everything I did, or else I wouldn't do it. When you're that interested in anything, you're happy.”
- From the movie: Deep Impact
“- Jenny Lerner: I want exclusivity.
- President Beck: Now listen, young lady. This is a presidential favour. I'm letting you go because I don't want another headache. And I'm trusting you because I know what this can do for your career. Now, it may seem like we have each other over the same barrel but it just seems that way.”
- From the movie: Mallrats
“I'm a girl, damn it! I wanna do girly things! Like fix up someone's hair and get phone calls expressing romantic sentiments!”
- From the movie: Fifty Shades Of Grey
“- Anastasia Steele: Do you have any interests outside of work?
- Christian Grey: I enjoy various physical pursuits.”
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“As a young boy, I was obsessed with endangered species and the extinct species that men killed off. Biology was the subject in school that I was incredibly passionate about.”
- La trovi in Money and Actors
- From the movie: Spectre
“- Madeleine Swann: I see you left this final question blank. What is your occupation.
- James Bond: Well, that's not the sort of thing that looks good on a form.
- Madeleine Swann: And why is that?
- James Bond: I kill people.”
- From the movie: The Craft
“Some of these football dicks make their girlfriends come and watch them practice as if it's interesting.”
- From the movie: J. Edgar
“It's easy to be the expert if you're the only person in the world with any interest.”
- From the movie: Cartel Land
“We're stuck in a cycle where nobody wants to change. They're spouting they're changing but they're not doing anything.They're doing the same thing but just with a different look.”
- From the movie: The Bank Job
“I think drugs are responsible for the moral decay of this country's young. Smut, smut, and more smut - that's my special area of interest.”
- From the animation: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
“- Sam Sparks: When I was a girl, I had glasses, I wore my hair in a ponytail, and I was totally obsessed with weather. Other girls wanted a Barbie, I wanted a Doppler Radar Turbo 2000. All the other kids made fun of me. They kept teasing me with this lame song. I mean, it wasn't even clever.
- Kids: Four Eyes! Four Eyes! You need glasses to see!”
- From the movie: Untraceable
“- Griffin Dowd: What's he into?
- Jennifer Marsh: High-end tech and low-end porn.
- Griffin Dowd: You sure he's a guy? If it's a woman, she could be my soulmate.”
- From the movie: Ronin
“- Jean-Pierre: My hobby. One grows old.
- Sam: I knew a lot of fellas, friends of mine, that just wanted to live to open a bar.”
- From the movie: Castle in the Desert
- From the movie: Sherlock Holmes
“- Sherlock Holmes: There's only at one case that intrigues me at present. The curious case of Mrs. Hudson, the absentee landlady. I've been studying her comings and goings, they appear most... sinister.
- Mrs. Hudson: Tea, Mr. Holmes?
- Sherlock Holmes: Is it poisoned, Nanny?
- Mrs. Hudson: There's enough of that in you already.”
- From the movie: Ghostbusters