Interests quotes89 interests quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Vanessa Bloome: My only interest is flowers.
- Barry B. Benson: You know, our last queen was elected with that very slogan.”
“I'm the only cause I'm interested in.”
“I'm interested in new worlds, new universes, new challenges.”
“- Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi: Benny, do you like spaceships? 'Cause I think they are great.
- Benny: How'd you know that? Loving spaceships is my one defining trait!”
“- Molly: You don't even care about school.
- Triple A: No, I just don't only care about school.”
“I've always been interested in everything I did, or else I wouldn't do it. When you're that interested in anything, you're happy.”
“- Jenny Lerner: I want exclusivity.
- President Beck: Now listen, young lady. This is a presidential favour. I'm letting you go because I don't want another headache. And I'm trusting you because I know what this can do for your career. Now, it may seem like we have each other over the same barrel but it just seems that way.”
“- Anastasia Steele: Do you have any interests outside of work?
- Christian Grey: I enjoy various physical pursuits.”
“As a young boy, I was obsessed with endangered species and the extinct species that men killed off. Biology was the subject in school that I was incredibly passionate about.”
“- Madeleine Swann: I see you left this final question blank. What is your occupation.
- James Bond: Well, that's not the sort of thing that looks good on a form.
- Madeleine Swann: And why is that?
- James Bond: I kill people.”
“Some of these football dicks make their girlfriends come and watch them practice as if it's interesting.”
“It's easy to be the expert if you're the only person in the world with any interest.”
“We're stuck in a cycle where nobody wants to change. They're spouting they're changing but they're not doing anything.They're doing the same thing but just with a different look.”
“- Sam Sparks: When I was a girl, I had glasses, I wore my hair in a ponytail, and I was totally obsessed with weather. Other girls wanted a Barbie, I wanted a Doppler Radar Turbo 2000. All the other kids made fun of me. They kept teasing me with this lame song. I mean, it wasn't even clever.
- Kids: Four Eyes! Four Eyes! You need glasses to see!”
“- Griffin Dowd: What's he into?
- Jennifer Marsh: High-end tech and low-end porn.
- Griffin Dowd: You sure he's a guy? If it's a woman, she could be my soulmate.”
“- Jean-Pierre: My hobby. One grows old.
- Sam: I knew a lot of fellas, friends of mine, that just wanted to live to open a bar.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: There's only at one case that intrigues me at present. The curious case of Mrs. Hudson, the absentee landlady. I've been studying her comings and goings, they appear most... sinister.
- Mrs. Hudson: Tea, Mr. Holmes?
- Sherlock Holmes: Is it poisoned, Nanny?
- Mrs. Hudson: There's enough of that in you already.”
“- James: What are you doing two weeks on Saturday?
- Helen: Probably killing myself.
- James: Excellent. What time does that finish? Do you like boats?”
“One by one, we're all becoming shades. Better to pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age.”