Ron Rifkin quotes
“- Johnny Hyde: How can you be so cold?
- Marilyn Monroe: Because you let me.”
“I think actors and artists in general live in a different kind of world.”
“Whatever we think about our characters, there are people out there who think totally different things.”
“- Marilyn Monroe: Oh, no, Johnny, you need your rest.
- Johnny Hyde: I'll get my rest when I'm dead, which is going to be sooner rather than later. You know that, Marilyn.”
- Larry Friedman: To be honest, we're less than thrilled.
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: Ok, with what specifically?
- Larry Friedman: With what specifically. Well, with guided meditation specifically, with stand up comedy sermons specifically, with your loose improvisational style specifically.
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: Ok, with people... (continue)(continue reading)