“- Ramon: How you doin', papo?
- Jack: How am I doing? I'm doing all right if I can get a fucking drink.”
“A Star Is Born” quotes(2018)
Plot – Jackson Maine, a music expert, meets Ally, an artist, and falls in love with her. She has just given up her dream of becoming a great singer but Jack persuades her to get back on stage. While Ally's career is booming, the relationship between the two starts deteriorating when Jack starts dealing with his deamons.
All actors – Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper, Sam Elliott, Andrew Dice Clay, Rafi Gavron, Anthony Ramos, Dave Chappelle, Alec Baldwin, Marlon Williams, Brandi Carlile, Ron Rifkin, Barry Shabaka Henley, Michael D. Roberts, Michael Harney, Rebecca Field, Derek Kevin Jones, Willam Belli, Dennis Tong, Josh Wells, Greg Grunberg, D.J. 'Shangela' Pierce, Drena De Niro, Eddie Griffin, Sanaa Chapelle, Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, Jacob Schick, Gabe Fazio, Benjamin Rice, Ashley Frangipane, William H. Slattery III, Matthew Libatique, Bobby Wilhelm, Luenell, Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, Lukas Nelson, Anthony LoGerfo, Alberto Bof, Corey McCormick, Jesse Siebenberg, Tato Melgar, Don Was, Stefani Joanne Angelinashow all
“A Star Is Born” Quotes 14 quotes
“Actually, when I was in my 20s and 30s I was like a crooner. As a matter of fact, a lot of people thought I was better than Sinatra.”
“- Jack: What do you want me to play?
- Emerald: I don't care. Just look at me while you do it.”
“- Bobby: If I was no good, why did you steal my fucking voice? Huh?
- Jack: Cause you had nothing to fucking say.”
“- Ally: You know, what I'd like is for my boyfriend to love me. Actually, for my husband to love me.
- Jack: Yeah, who's your fucking boyfriend? You got a boyfriend?
- Ally: Yeah, I've got a boyfriend.
- Jack: That hurts, calling me your fucking boyfriend.
- Ally: You're my boyfriend if you don't treat me like your wife.”
“- Jack: Thank you, by the way.
- Ally: Thank you for what?
- Jack: For giving me a home. This place never felt like home before.”
“All you got to do is trust me. That's all you got to do.”
“- Jack: If I don't say this then I'll never forgive myself.
- Ally: What...
- Jack: If you don't dig deep into your fuckin' soul you won't have legs. I'm just telling you that. If you don't tell the truth out there you're fucked. All you got is you and what you have to say to people and they are listening right now and they are not going to be...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Jack: Do you write songs or anything?
- Ally: I don't sing my own songs.
- Jack: Why?
- Ally: I just don't feel comfortable.
- Jack: Why wouldn't you feel comfortable?
- Ally: Because like almost every single person that I've come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too big and that I won't make it.”
“You know it's like, I dunno you... you float out... float out at sea then one day you find a port, say, 'I'm gonna stay here a few days'. A few days becomes a few years. Then you forgot where you were going in the first place. Then you realize you don't really give a shit about where you was going, cause you like where you at.”
“Talent comes everywhere. Everybody's talented, fucking everyone in this bar is talented at one thing or another. But having something to say and a way to say it so that people listen to it, that's a whole other bag. And unless you get out and you try to do it, you'll never know. That's just the truth. And there's one reason we're supposed to be...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Jack: Hey!
- Ally: What?
- Jack: I just wanted to take another look at you.”