Bradley Cooper quotes
“- Jack: If I don't say this then I'll never forgive myself.
- Ally: What...
- Jack: If you don't dig deep into your fuckin' soul you won't have legs. I'm just telling you that. If you don't tell the truth out there you're fucked. All you got is you and what you have to say to people and they are listening right now and they are not going to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Talent comes everywhere. Everybody's talented, fucking everyone in this bar is talented at one thing or another. But having something to say and a way to say it so that people listen to it, that's a whole other bag. And unless you get out and you try to do it, you'll never know. That's just the truth. And there's one reason we're supposed to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In any of its many forms, I have found that nothing beats fun.”
“It was God who created oysters and apples. And you can't improve recipes like that. But it is our job to try.”
“I don't want my resturant to be a place where people sit and eat. I want people to sit at that table and be sick with longing.”
- Baby Groot: I am Groot.
- Yondu: What's that?
- Rocket: He says, "welcome to the frickin' Guardians of the Galaxy". Only he didn't use "frickin'".
“When I'm into a woman, I literally can't stop staring. I'm like a little kid. I become completely entranced.”
“The Collector-Once, for a moment, a group was able to share the energy amongst themselves, but even they were quickly destroyed by it. Beautiful. Beyond compare.
Rocket Raccoon-Blah, blah, blah. We're all very fascinated, whitey. But we'd like to get paid.”
“Rocket Raccoon-What did the galaxy ever do for you? Why would you want to save it?
Peter Quill-Because I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!”
“Rocket Raccoon-But Quill, beating Ronan... it can't be done. You're asking us to die.
Peter Quill-Yeah... I guess I am.
Gamora-Quill, I have lived most of my life surrounded my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends.
Drax the Destroyer-You're an honorable man, Quill. I will fight beside you. And in the end, I will see my wife and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rocket Raccoon: This is Thanos we're talking about. He's the toughest there is
- Thor: Well, he has never fought me.
- Rocket Raccoon: Yeah he has.
- Thor: He has never fought me twice.”
“- Rocket Raccoon: You speak Groot?
- Thor: Yes, they taught it on Asgard. It was an elective.”
“- SWAT Captain: Any last minute orders?
- Agent Colin Bates: Yeah, nobody shoot me - unless it's absolutely necessary.”
“- Ramon: How you doin', papo?
- Jack: How am I doing? I'm doing all right if I can get a fucking drink.”
“- Jack: What do you want me to play?
- Emerald: I don't care. Just look at me while you do it.”
“- Bobby: If I was no good, why did you steal my fucking voice? Huh?
- Jack: Cause you had nothing to fucking say.”
“- Ally: You know, what I'd like is for my boyfriend to love me. Actually, for my husband to love me.
- Jack: Yeah, who's your fucking boyfriend? You got a boyfriend?
- Ally: Yeah, I've got a boyfriend.
- Jack: That hurts, calling me your fucking boyfriend.
- Ally: You're my boyfriend if you don't treat me like your wife.”
“- Jack: Thank you, by the way.
- Ally: Thank you for what?
- Jack: For giving me a home. This place never felt like home before.”
“All you got to do is trust me. That's all you got to do.”
“- Jack: Do you write songs or anything?
- Ally: I don't sing my own songs.
- Jack: Why?
- Ally: I just don't feel comfortable.
- Jack: Why wouldn't you feel comfortable?
- Ally: Because like almost every single person that I've come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too big and that I won't make it.”
“- Jack: Hey!
- Ally: What?
- Jack: I just wanted to take another look at you.”