Lady Gaga quotes
“- Ally: You know, what I'd like is for my boyfriend to love me. Actually, for my husband to love me.
- Jack: Yeah, who's your fucking boyfriend? You got a boyfriend?
- Ally: Yeah, I've got a boyfriend.
- Jack: That hurts, calling me your fucking boyfriend.
- Ally: You're my boyfriend if you don't treat me like your wife.”
“- Jack: Thank you, by the way.
- Ally: Thank you for what?
- Jack: For giving me a home. This place never felt like home before.”
“- Jack: If I don't say this then I'll never forgive myself.
- Ally: What...
- Jack: If you don't dig deep into your fuckin' soul you won't have legs. I'm just telling you that. If you don't tell the truth out there you're fucked. All you got is you and what you have to say to people and they are listening right now and they are not going to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack: Do you write songs or anything?
- Ally: I don't sing my own songs.
- Jack: Why?
- Ally: I just don't feel comfortable.
- Jack: Why wouldn't you feel comfortable?
- Ally: Because like almost every single person that I've come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too big and that I won't make it.”
“- Jack: Hey!
- Ally: What?
- Jack: I just wanted to take another look at you.”