Salma Hayek quotes
“- Sally Lamonsoff: See that? Now he won't even drink from me.
- Roxanne Chase-Feder: That's what men do. They take and take, and then give you up for some cow.
- Sally Lamonsoff: Well now I don't know what I'm going to do with these.
- Eric Lamonsoff: I do.”
“- Alex Whitman: Wait a minute! You snuck out on me, and I never heard from you again. And now you just show up, tell me you're pregnant, and I'm supposed to know exactly what to do? Well, I'm sorry, but I don't know, exactly, what to do.
- Isabel Fuentes: That's the first good thing you've said all night.”
“- Lenny Feder: Roxanne, I have made out with about 25 girls in this very spot and I want you to be number 26.
- Roxanne Chase-Feder: As long as I am the last.”
“I had two big accidents in my life Diego, the trolley and you... You are by far the worse.”
“Read the Bible again sometime. Women are painted as bigger antagonists than the Egyptians and Romans combined. It stinks.”
“This is your mail because it has your name on it! My mail is sometimes addressed to occupant. Because, Max, I am the fucking occupant of my place! Whereas you are no longer an occupant. Is this sinking in? Get your shit out of my apartment!”
“I might not know who I am but I know who I'm not, I'm not someone who lets her country down.”
“- Roxanne Chase-Feder: Your son is so cute. How old is he?
- Eric Lamonsoff: 48 months.
- Kurt McKenzie: That's 4.
- Eric Lamonsoff: Yeah.”
“- Amalia: You left Alex with your brothers?
- Isabel Fuentes: And Chuy.
- Amalia: Oh, I better light another candle.”
“- Roxanne Chase-Feder: And this must be your mother.
- Rob Hilliard: My wife.”
“- Martha Beck: You know what they say about cops and donuts?
- Charles Hilderbrandt: No, what?
- Martha Beck: Neither one's any good without a hole in them.
- Charles Hilderbrandt: They say that about women, too.”
“- Maria Alvarez: Get on the ground!
- Sara Sandoval: How can they get on the ground if I told them not to move?”
“I was raised to be a spoiled lady, not a renegade. One minute I think I have all the answers, and the next I am crying for a manicure.”
“At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.”
“- Alex Whitman: How've you been?
- Isabel Fuentes: Pregnant.”
“I pee really fast. I live with five brothers, three cousins and only one bathroom. Believe me, I can pee faster than anyone in the world.”
“- Frida Kahlo: What do you think matters most for a good marriage?
- Guillermo Kahlo: A short memory.
- Frida Kahlo: Why did you get married?
- Guillermo Kahlo: I can't remember.”
“Bethany, you of anyone should know that tits dont make a woman. As you can see, I lack definition.”
“- Rita Escobar: Not to give you a big head, but, I kind of missed you.
- Dr. Arliss Loveless: Isn't that a coincidence? 'Cos, I kinda miss me too!”
“- Isabel Fuentes: Alex, this is Chuy.
- Alex Whitman: Chuy, hi. I'm Luke Skywalker.”
“When are you people going to learn? It's not about who's right or wrong. No denomination's nailed it yet, because they're all too self-righteous to realize that it doesn't matter what you have faith in, just that you have faith. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta to wake up.”
“- Santanico Pandemonium: Welcome to slavery.
- Richard Gecko: No thanks, I already had a wife.”
“Has anybody ever loved you that much, detective? To kill or die... for you?”