Adam Driver quotes
“- Jamie: I really loved your film. That scene with the dogs around the garbage. How did you stage that?
- Josh: I said 'Hey, shoot those dogs'.”
“- New York Times Reporter: If the Times had your report, we would print it, tomorrow.
- Daniel Jones: No. If it's gonna come out, it's gonna come out the right way.”
“- Kylo Ren: I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.
- Han Solo: You do.”
“Acting is a business and a political act and a craft, but I also feel like it's a service - specifically, for a military audience.”
“For me, becoming a man had a lot to do with learning communication, and I learned about that by acting.”
“Through theater and acting school, I found a way to articulate myself.”
“Interesting things always come from being really exhausted and really sick.”
“- Charlie: We had a great theater company, and a great life where we were.
- Nicole: You call that a great life?
- Charlie: You know what I mean. I don’t mean we had a great marriage. I mean, life in Brooklyn. Professionally. I don’t know. Honestly, I never considered anything different.
- Nicole: Well, that’s the problem, isn’t it? I mean, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlie: We didn't have a deal, it was something we discussed.
- Nora Fanshaw: So it's a deal when it's something you want and a discussion when Nicole wants it?”
“- Henry Barber: I cried four times.
- Charlie: Me too. I wonder if it was the same four.”
“- Flip Zimmerman: For you it's a crusade. For me it's a job.
- Ron Stallworth: You're Jewish. They hate you. Doesn't that piss you off? Why are you acting like you don't got skin in the game?”