Colin Farrell quotes
“- V. A. Vandevere: Uh, Max, if you don’t mind my asking, where did you come upon the animal?
- Max Medici: He hails from the far east.
- V. A. Vandevere: How far?
- Max Medici: Far.
- Neils Skellig: He doesn’t look like magic to me.
- Holt Farrier: Well, what the heck can you tell by appearances, right?”
“- Jack Mulligan: What I've learned from men like my father and your husband is that you reap what you sow.
- Veronica: Let's hope so.”
“- Jamal Manning: This is my brother.
- Jatemme Manning: Jatemme.
- Jack Mulligan: Love you too.”
“You're good, baby. I'll give you that. But me? I'm magic.”
“- Stu: So you're an actor?
- The Caller: Yes, one of your pathetic failed ones. You don't have to come find me and ruin me, I can't get work as it is. I've done some off-Broadway, some off-Manhattan, but that dried up. Now I wait tables, clean toilets, anything I can to make the rent. I'm a walking cliché.”
“I work so hard on this image, on Stu Shepherd, the asshole who refers to himself in the third person, that I only proved I should be alone. I have just been dressing up as something I'm not for so long, I'm so afraid no one will like what's underneath. But here I am, just flesh and blood and weakness.”
“I hope she dies right away... On second thought, I hope she suffers quite a bit before she dies. I just hope her pathetic screams can't be heard from my room, because I was thinking about having a lie down, and I need peace and quiet. I was playing golf, and the last thing I need is some woman dying slowly and loudly.”
“Don't you ever stop dreaming. You can be anyone you want to be.”
“- Danny Witwer: Lamar thinks you left John because he lost himself in Precrime instead of you.
- Lara Clarke: I left him, because everytime I looked at him, I saw my son. Everytime time I got close to him, I smelled my little boy. That's why I left him. And now you can leave.”
“- Jesse James: Not all this money is ours.
- Bob Younger: It's the bank's... see that's why we had to go to all the trouble of stealing it.”
“You smell that? It's your fear. It's intoxicating. It's a very specific scent, Charley.”
“- Hotel Manager: Now have you thought of what animal you'd like to be if you end up alone?
- David: Yes. A lobster.
- Hotel Manager: Why a lobster?
- David: Because lobsters live for over one hundred years, are blue-blooded like aristocrats, and stay fertile all their lives. I also like the sea very much.”
“I have no interest in playing God. As far as his work is concerned, I'm not impressed.”
“- Travers Goff: Which kind of kisses do you prefer, Gintamina? Swoosh! Scratchy ones or silky ones?
- Ginty: Silky ones.
- Travers Goff: A man must shave for to spare his daughter's cheeks! Swish!”