Colin Farrell quotes
“You're good, baby. I'll give you that. But me? I'm magic.”
“- The Caller: You'd shoot me if you had the chance, wouldn't you?
- Stu: With a big fucking smile on my face.
- The Caller: There's the spirit.”
“- Alexander: It's a high ransom she charges for nine months lodging in the womb.
- Hephaistion: Bring her to Babylon, Alexander. It'll give her such joy.
- Alexander: Joy! I am the cracked mirror of her dreams... Stay with me tonight Hephaistion.
- Hephaistion: What bothers you?
- Alexander: I see in her everything I fear. Yet I have no idea...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes a good beating provokes personal growth.”
“My strong suspicion is we get the world we deserve.”
“Pain is inexhaustible.”
“I used to want to be an astronaut. But astronauts don’t even go to the moon anymore.”
“- V. A. Vandevere: Uh, Max, if you don’t mind my asking, where did you come upon the animal?
- Max Medici: He hails from the far east.
- V. A. Vandevere: How far?
- Max Medici: Far.
- Neils Skellig: He doesn’t look like magic to me.
- Holt Farrier: Well, what the heck can you tell by appearances, right?”
“- Jack Mulligan: What I've learned from men like my father and your husband is that you reap what you sow.
- Veronica: Let's hope so.”
“- Jamal Manning: This is my brother.
- Jatemme Manning: Jatemme.
- Jack Mulligan: Love you too.”
“- Stu: So you're an actor?
- The Caller: Yes, one of your pathetic failed ones. You don't have to come find me and ruin me, I can't get work as it is. I've done some off-Broadway, some off-Manhattan, but that dried up. Now I wait tables, clean toilets, anything I can to make the rent. I'm a walking cliché.”
“I work so hard on this image, on Stu Shepherd, the asshole who refers to himself in the third person, that I only proved I should be alone. I have just been dressing up as something I'm not for so long, I'm so afraid no one will like what's underneath. But here I am, just flesh and blood and weakness.”
“I hope she dies right away... On second thought, I hope she suffers quite a bit before she dies. I just hope her pathetic screams can't be heard from my room, because I was thinking about having a lie down, and I need peace and quiet. I was playing golf, and the last thing I need is some woman dying slowly and loudly.”
“Don't you ever stop dreaming. You can be anyone you want to be.”
“- Danny Witwer: Lamar thinks you left John because he lost himself in Precrime instead of you.
- Lara Clarke: I left him, because everytime I looked at him, I saw my son. Everytime time I got close to him, I smelled my little boy. That's why I left him. And now you can leave.”