“- FBI Agent Neeley: Listen Toscani, I want to congratulate you. You just made number 4 on the most wanted list.
- Nico Toscani: Number 4? I wanna be number 1.”
“Above the Law” quotes(1988)
Plot – Former CIA agent who grew up in the violent south-side of Chicago and an expert in martial arts, Nico Toscani is a detective for the local police. Suddenly, he finds himself in the middle of a covert international operation that also endangers the life of a US senator, involving leading members of the Government and former CIA colleagues. This event brings back memories of when Nico was working for the CIA in Vietnam and of all the horrors that took place there. Enraged to discover that higher powers want to put his investigation to rest, he refuses the order to drop the case and continues on his own, determined to bring justice at all costs.
All actors – Steven Seagal, Pam Grier, Henry Silva, Ron Dean, Daniel Faraldo, Sharon Stone, Miguel Nino, Nicholas Kusenko, Joe Greco, Chelcie Ross, Gregory Alan Williams, Jack Wallaceshow all
“Above the Law” Quotes 7 quotes
“We know a couple of people that are personally responsible for the death of what, 50,000 non-military personnel? Librarians, teachers, doctors, women, children. All dead! We've wiped-out entire cultures! And for what? Not one C.I.A. agent has ever been tried, much less accused of any crimes. You guys think you're above the law. Well, you ain't...” (continue) (continue reading)
“You guys aren't soldiers... you're fucking barbarians.”
“- Nico Toscani: War is still the greatest business, huh Nelson? I mean, these guys have financed and started every war we've ever fought. But you know something, nobody would believe me if I told them the bankers run the C.I.A.
- Nelson Fox: Oh, come on Toscani. Don't preach to me.
- Nico Toscani: So, the Senator couldn't be bought, could he? He...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Nelson Fox: Zagon's a rancher. 4000 acres in Costa Rica. Beautiful place.
- Nico Toscani: Beautiful place, huh? And tell me, was that bought with opium money from the triangle?
- Nelson Fox: And a ton of coke a week from other places.
- Nico Toscani: Which he funnels here through Salvano, The Company getting it's cut, of course.”